Thread: Assassin's Creed 3: Multiplayer DLC Character Pack (Suggestion) | Forums

Assassin's Creed 3: Multiplayer DLC Character Pack (Suggestion)

I'm just going to get straight to the point here. Assassin's Creed Multiplayer needs a DLC which features playable ASSASSINS... Not Templars! I personally enjoy playing as an Assassin more than I enjoy playing as a Templar.

So here is my idea:
    Make a DLC for AC3. You won't have to worry about it being randomley incorporated into the game because I have thought of a story to come with it. Im sure most of us are fimilar with the group known as 'ERUDITO'. For those who aren't, basically it is just an unknown person (or group) which is trying to reveal the secrets of Abstergo Industries. Using this group known as Erudito, lets say they hack into the Abstergo Industries training system and instead of Templars using the training program, the Assassin's use the training program.

Alternativley, if this option seems a bit far fetched or disliked you could simply say that the assassin's built their own training program or the winners of every multiplayer match get to be the assassin's in the next round and the loosers are the templars.

I will be glad to see where these ideas might go. Please do take these ideas seriouslt because I believe that a DLC Multiplayer pack such as this could be very popular.

'Vittoria Agli Assassini!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't see how this should be in the House M.D. forum.

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by AF1Aviator View Post
    Assassin's Creed Multiplayer needs a DLC which features playable ASSASSINS... Not Templars!
    Well the story behind the AC3 multiplayer is that Abstergo has launched the Animus as a gaming system so you, the player, aren't playing the role of an Assassin or a Templar.

Also if you unlock the hacked files for the characters you find out that some of them actually were Assassins, not all the characters are Templars!