Thread: Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood | Forums

Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood

Is there a patch or one planned so this game will run in Windows 7, the other two games in series run fine in Windows 7.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    Hello jimelder38

Unfortunately with the age of the game and the amount of money that goes into creating a patch there will not be an update that will fix the compatibility issue with the later operating systems.

Easy fix for me

I found that if you own BIA RTH30 you can easily bypass the security for EIB. On windows 7, I simply installed BIA EIB, then inserted my RTH30 disk and (without installing RTH30), simply copied the BIA.exe from the RTH30 disk. and inserted it into the system folder of the EIB (C:/ubisoft/BIA EIB/system). I Also removed the EIB.exe from the EIB system folder.... I simply started the game with the BIA.exe and it works perfect.... i was so happy hope that helps.... the rules of the forum prevent me from proclaiming what this is similar to but for those who do these operations frequently its apparent.... and other posts pertaining to this problem are over complicated and confusing.... its a simple copy and paste.... assuming you own a legitimate copy of Road to hill 30.... which i would hope you do.... these are two of the best games ever made.... glad to help if you still don't get it

defose89 - pity you didn't post that a few weeks ago, you could have saved me £7! My solution was to buy the Steam version of Earned In Blood which works fine on Windows 7 (although I can't connect to any multiplayer games) - galling I had to buy it but my retail version no longer worked and I couldn't find a solution online.