Thread: Flags in Damascus Middle District - I can't find 'em all! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Flags in Damascus Middle District - I can't find 'em all!

I have only recently bought a PS3 and I couldn't wait to get going with Assassin's Creed, but having read the books I wanted to start from the very beginning rather than start with Revelations - I want to complete the whole saga!

I have very nearly finished the first game - I will be off to the Plains of Arsuf very soon! I am just wandering around the 3 cities cleaning up the flags, (everything else is done and dusted).

Referring to the Prima strategy guide, (of which I managed to get a very good copy), I am having trouble clearing up the flags in Damascus. (the Middle District to be precise). There seems to be some errors with the flag numbering.

Numbers 23 and 26 are missing and a 34 which shouldn't be there, (there are only supposed to be 33 in total in the Middle District.

Is there any way I can get an updated map of the flag positions as this is really narking me!

It would have been a good idea with the complexity of the layout of the 3 cities to include some sort of guide to collecting the flags other than telling you how many you have collected and how many are left.

I almost ready to load and go with ACII - can't wait - but this time I am going to follow the guide more closely.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There is no interactive map for the flag locations in the first Assassin's Creed (they did add that in later versions, making it easier to find things). The best guide to help find them that I have found is located here http://assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm picking things up in the middle is a bit tough, but this guide shows the location on the map and a screen shot of the location of each flag.

Oh, and there actually are 34 flags in the middle section of Damascus -- each city contains exactly 100 flags, so one section in each has an extra.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kytr View Post
    There is no interactive map for the flag locations in the first Assassin's Creed (they did add that in later versions, making it easier to find things). The best guide to help find them that I have found is located here http://assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm picking things up in the middle is a bit tough, but this guide shows the location on the map and a screen shot of the location of each flag.

Oh, and there actually are 34 flags in the middle section of Damascus -- each city contains exactly 100 flags, so one section in each has an extra.

Good luck.
    I have done the sweep around the whole of Damascus now and I'm still 2 flags short!

Maybe it would have been better if the writers had split Damascus up into three like Acre - it would have broken it down a bit more.

I've got all of the Jerusalem flags. I am short of 1 flag in the Acre Poor District and 2 flags in the Acre Rich District - it is very frustrating!

I'll have a go at this link you have given me but I can see me giving up after having swept each city several times now - I know them almost as well as my home town!

In addition to my last comments, I have to thank you for the map link. I wish I had known about this weeks ago!

Unfortunately, trying to find the flags after you have finished the game is fairly hard -- the flags could be in any part of the city. I try to make sure and get all of the flags in each district as it opens up, while I am going through the observation points and missions. That way, you know exactly how many flags are left in the region.

use video guides.
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

It is 16 June 2012 and it's chucking it down with rain - it's too wet to play golf!

My missus is moaning because i have spent an inordinate ampount of time on my PS3/Assassin's Creed I trying to find all the remaining flags and templars, so I daren't go near it today!

Yesterday, just after 8:00pm, 10 minutes into the England/Sweden game, I finally found my last templar and my last flag - both out in the Kingdom!

If it hadn't have been for the interactive map link that Kytr posted, I would still be have been there sweating away when Assassin's Creed X comes out!

Cheers Kytr!

The guy who put up the interactive maps is also a hero in my eyes!

I am now heading off to the Plains of Arsuf - when the wife goes out obviously!

Can't wait to get started on ACII!

I am now at the Plains of Arsuf and what a pig this is!

You know its not fair - ten Crusaders onto one Assassin in a space no bigger than a boxing ring! I must have attempted it about 30 times now and still can't beat them. Its as though my controller is just too slow in reacting. On one of the attempts I managed to nullify seven of them but it left me extremely weak and vulnerable. If there was somewhere to run and hide for a while to recover and resynchronise it would help.

Any body got any tips for this bit of the game then?

It would be interesting to find out how many attepts everyone has made to achieve just getting to have a scrap with Robert De Sable!

I'm resting my hands and wrists for a few days as I am getting a bit of RSI !

I am pleased to say that I have completed the game!

Despite the problems I was experiencing I got through the 10 against 1 battle and beat Robert De Sable.

One thing that really annoyed me was that my Altaiir kept changing to the short blade without me asking him to when I really wanted him to stay with the sword. Anybody noticed this happening?

I have now loaded up AC2 and have gone through all the preliminary stuff but had to shut down on orders from "she who will be obeyed" just as I was heading off for his girlfriends bedroom (ha ha!).

I am really looking forward to getting into this one after going through the very impressive introduction.

Where's the best place to get help if, (sorry, when) I need it? Is there as much independant backup for this sequel?