Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacklist: Hands On | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    No. You are not alone. I think we need to catch up though, with Blacklist. Well, if it's possible and doesn't die out as fast as DA Spy vs Merc.
    Totally True, my Summer Vacation is close, I will try to get more involved in MP, try to focus more on playing games rather than following the news all day long.

I recall wanting to play DA Spy vs Merc, and .......... there I was alone running around on the map

I hope Blacklist delivers on the Spy vs Merc.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There were dogs in Conviction.

For iPhone and iPad though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    I recall wanting to play DA Spy vs Merc, and .......... there I was alone running around on the map

I hope Blacklist delivers on the Spy vs Merc.
    oh Sameer, I remember playing only (Double Agent 360's multiplayer, Halo 2 & The Elder Scrolls Oblivion) back in 2006... good times but yeah, too bad it died quickly.

I really hope ubisoft deliver on their SvM (remake or re-imagined)...

I've stopped online gaming (not-Coop) for more than 2 years now because it was getting dull & repetitive to my taste, Ghost Recon Future Solider is what got me back. Loved the beta & can't wait to get my copy this week.

I just want a great versus multiplayer experience, don't care if it's perfect or broken, anything instead of the ... *sigh*
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

@Harbi
    I'm kind of with you there, online play did get repetitive and boring. I played ACB and Gears2 because they were still fun but their follow up MP's, while still as good, just didn't excite me enough to play them more than a couple of times. A lot of new MP's don't excite me at all...UC3 for example.
    Which brings me to my main point..GRFS MP! OH YEAH buddy, I am all about that shiz right now. Very refreshing, well produced high quality fun. Tommy Jacobs did a GREAT job with his team. I don't think the campaigns fare as well but the MP is so tasty, especially now I play with a full blown team more often. 8pm to 3am the other night with 0 losses...it's a thing of beauty.

I started with the Scout and got my Augmented camo but for some reason I just recently got inspired by the Rifleman. THAT opportunity to change your game right there is another huge replay incentive. It really is good, which is good cos I need something to play until..October?

Quote Originally Posted by harbi-117 View Post
    oh Sameer, I remember playing only (Double Agent 360's multiplayer, Halo 2 & The Elder Scrolls Oblivion) back in 2006... good times but yeah, too bad it died quickly.

I really hope ubisoft deliver on their SvM (remake or re-imagined)...

I've stopped online gaming (not-Coop) for more than 2 years now because it was getting dull & repetitive to my taste, Ghost Recon Future Solider is what got me back. Loved the beta & can't wait to get my copy this week.

I just want a great versus multiplayer experience, don't care if it's perfect or broken, anything instead of the ... *sigh*
    I may get my copy of GRFS too this week, or later not sure, nasty stuff going on.
    Are you getting it for PS3 or X360 ?!

@Solid: I miss the old days of great SP

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Wait, how can you judge GRFS MP as totally great for longterm excitement now as other MPs if it's just out now? Maybe you will quit GRFS later on too as you did with the other MP titles? Or do you mean the actual playtime itself which seems to be already higher in GRFS as you described it?

I didn't give Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer a proper chance. Revelations, didn't even highlight the cursor on the multiplayer option

As for Gears, man don't know about you but I was addicted to it. It was THE game at the time. Gears 2 couldn't give it a chance because of the crappy net-code and host problems. Gears 3... still, they didn't win me with their new servers feature.

Yeah, I still have the latest multiplayer games like Battlefield and Call of duty 9000 but just because I want to stay connected with my friends. Log in, chat, make my self play a couple of rounds then log out.

So, Ghost Recon, I'm really exited for it's competitive multiplayer. I love playing as a support role in a multiplayer game (BF bad company 2's Medic / TF2's medic). I had a hard time choosing which version to buy 360 or PC. My long time co-op buddy pre-order it on PC (unlocks on steam next week)

so I had to choose :
    - PC = play the game with a friend who likes playing games tactically on Very Hard on his first playthrough
    - 360 = regain my faith in competitive gaming while losing the awesome coop story.

went with the 360 version...

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    I may get my copy of GRFS too this week, or later not sure, nasty stuff going on.
    Are you getting it for PS3 or X360 ?!
    I'm sorry Sameer, I mainly play on 360 & PC ... the PS3 is for the triple A awesome exclusives
    but I think I'll get Blacklist on 360 & PS3 because I wanna order the Collector Edition on 360 so I have to wait 1-2 weeks till it arrives to me & no way I'm letting gamers play Blacklist while I watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Wait, how can you judge GRFS MP as totally great for longterm excitement now as other MPs if it's just out now? Maybe you will quit GRFS later on too as you did with the other MP titles? Or do you mean the actual playtime itself which seems to be already higher in GRFS as you described it?
    I think a lot of gamers can judge a multiplayer game from the start if it's something they will enjoy for a long term or not.

For example, the moment I started playing Call of Duty 9000 & Battlefield 3 I knew it's just something to pass the time or to chat & play with friends... I want that competitive feel, like in Halo 3 or Gears 1 for example & GRFS gives me that feel.
    Last edited by harbi-117; 06-14-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

@Harbi
    I do 360. Console gaming is easy access. I run 3 of them.

@Andre
    I played the beta for 2 weeks then I MISSED it when it went away. Seriously MISSED it.
    And I have been playing the MP now since release. Still haven't finished the campaign.

I've played a ton of competitive MP's. Every R6 except Lockdown, Gears, COD, MG Online, ACB, SCC and more. I know a good one when I see it. It has a high addictive quality, I get fun out of almost every re spawn, the controls, the choices, the objective based play, the motivation to play as a team, the REWARD for playing as a team, the variety of paths to success that include NOT having to be great at shoot outs, the awesome map design.
    I could go on but GRFS MP is one of, if not THE best designed MP shooter I have seen. It's FUN. Granted there are some server issues but that's the infrastructure not the game.

I may grow tired of it though, I grow tired of all of them eventually, but this one, like R6V, has a lot of leveling and purpose for replay. I really like it. Should last me until AC3 drops.

More than anything, GRFS MP has revived strategic team play in a genre where it had seriously gone AWOL. Reviving the golden age of competitive shooters.
    Not that team play wasn't available in newer shooters but too much success was available for the run n gunner who could take advantage of coding loop holes.
    Last edited by SolidSage; 06-14-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Well, hopefully SCB will have the same effect here when it comes to longterm excitement.

I buy games only for the SP experience most of the time like GRFS (PC) i will buy it only for the sp and i wont even touch the mp because i know its not good. When it comes to MP only a few games manage to peek my interest

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast