Thread: Dynasty Traits | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Dynasty Traits

I would like to ask the help of gamers who have spent a lot of time playing Heroes 6 to put together a list of dynasty traits in reply to questions posted on this thread. It would be nice to have them collected by dynasty rank and give at least one example for their effects. I know that most of them are straight forward but some of them confuse me, even though i consider myself proficient in English. I know that its tedious work, but I think many people could profit from this.
    To start this off I would like to ask for the effect of a silver rank trait. It should be called something like "fast thinker"... I say it should be because my game is not an English version. The effect is "the heroes instantaneous abilities are 5% more effective". AND finally the question(s).
    What is an instantaneous ability? and how does its effect differ from master of curse and master of blessing (both of them are also silver rank traits)
    Thank you for your patience and guidance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Instantaneous. Instant

Quote Originally Posted by ulovepooh View Post
    I would like to ask the help of gamers who have spent a lot of time playing Heroes 6 to put together a list of dynasty traits in reply to questions posted on this thread. It would be nice to have them collected by dynasty rank and give at least one example for their effects. I know that most of them are straight forward but some of them confuse me, even though i consider myself proficient in English. I know that its tedious work, but I think many people could profit from this.
    To start this off I would like to ask for the effect of a silver rank trait. It should be called something like "fast thinker"... I say it should be because my game is not an English version. The effect is "the heroes instantaneous abilities are 5% more effective". AND finally the question(s).
    What is an instantaneous ability? and how does its effect differ from master of curse and master of blessing (both of them are also silver rank traits)
    Thank you for your patience and guidance
    Instantaneous means those abilities who have an instant effect, like lighting bolt. So any ability that dont have a duration but takes effect instantly is an instantaneous effect. So it effects mostly dmg abilities. Hope this answers your question
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote