Thread: Bring Conviction on PS3. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Bring Conviction on PS3.

The title says it all.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can't believe I am the only PS3 owner on this forums interested in this?

Ehhhhh.... I think you missed something. SCB is confirmed for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

Edit: Well my fail. You won't get Conviction anymore. It's Microsoft Exclusive so only PC and Xbox 360.

It's a nice trade, I think. PS3 owners get MGS4, whereas 360 owners get Conviction.

Both get SC: BL though.
    --------------------------------

The only problem that people aren't realizing is that as a PS3 owner if I didn't get to play Conviction, why the hell would I want to play the sequel? I can play the 3 original games, Double Agent, and Blacklist? Sorry but if they don't release Conviction I'm not wasting my money on Blacklist and I am a big Ubisoft fan but that exclusivity is not helping them right now. Seriously, I'm a canon/story ***** who will go play PS1/PS2 games to enjoy a story, but if I can't enjoy the full story then I don't care to. Release conviction or GFY.

I am on PS3 so I am actually missing a link between Double Agent and Blacklist...and not minor one either.
    Surely we will get something like "Previously on SC" but hell why don't release it on PS3 as well.
    I know it was an Xbox exclusive but Ubisoft you have at least 50k of fans on PS3 that surely would love to play Conviction: can you say no the the money?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cjail View Post
    I am on PS3 so I am actually missing a link between Double Agent and Blacklist...and not minor one either.
    Surely we will get something like "Previously on SC" but hell why don't release it on PS3 as well.
    I know it was an Xbox exclusive but Ubisoft you have at least 50k of fans on PS3 that surely would love to play Conviction: can you say no the the money?!
    I totally agree, also with the PS3 Blue-Ray they can include it on disk with SCB, I won't mind a quick port, they did it with Assassin's Creed Revelations (it had AC1), I hope they do it with SCB.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Not to sound like I'm against anyone because I too want to play Conviction as I am a PS3 owner, but PS3 did get the HD collection while 360 owners didn't. I'm not saying that you should be satisfied with the HD collection instead of Conviction but how do you think those 360 owners that want the HD collection feel? If you really want to know what happened in Conviction, you can read it on Wikipedia or watch the whole game on Youtube. It's just a suggestion as there is nothing else us PS3 owners can do unfortunately. There have been petitions before that have done no good so I don't think making one now will make any difference. If we get lucky, maybe Conviction will be on the PS3 Blacklist disc as it can carry a lot of space.
    Ghost/Panther/Assault: How Will Uplay?

i went and bought a xbox360 just for splinter cell conviction the day it came out...but really want it for my ps3....splinter cells one of my fav titles and ive played them all...i hope the exclusive titles go away and every game will be on all systems...the companys would make alot more money and get the best out of every game...if every game is out there for every system they will get more fans of the game and help the title grow..hopefully when ps4 and new xbox comes out they both can support the software for all the games..and make exclusives a thing of the past...i hope conviction is on ps3 one day ill buy it again for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Cjail View Post
    I can't believe I am the only PS3 owner on this forums interested in this?
    I believe there are people who don't know how to use search and advanced search forum features. And you're just one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast