Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AC3 Multiplayer Details from E3 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by swiftavenger212 View Post
    I am guessing if it is your pursuer you will stun them otherwise kill (so does that mean no more npc stunning, idk)

-3rd active slot...I dont like this at all...This game is gonna revolve entirely around abilities and i dont like that.

-Poison dart and other kills that take time look interesting.
    if kill and stun are merged into the same button there will be no more stun mashing cause youll kill an NPC and lose your contract AWESOME

3rd active slots can work if they reduce the stun range back to ACB range or close to it then again youll have players using TB/SB/MUTE or TB/HG/BG (what does this mean for manhunt?) no idea how to feel about it all atm

poison dart i was one of the ones asking for it cant wait equipping Smoke/Poison/PD is gunna be hell fun
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by deadly_thought View Post
    if kill and stun are merged into the same button there will be no more stun mashing cause youll kill an NPC and lose your contract AWESOME

3rd active slots can work if they reduce the stun range back to ACB range or close to it then again youll have players using TB/SB/MUTE or TB/HG/BG (what does this mean for manhunt?) no idea how to feel about it all atm

poison dart i was one of the ones asking for it cant wait equipping Smoke/Poison/PD is gunna be hell fun
    I hope they have increased cooldowns to balance out 3 abilities.

Poison dart - interested to know how you will poison your target, better not be like gun, and hopefully it won't award more points than poison itself

fingers crossed you can only have 2 active at once if not team modes are leaning even further towards defence than they already are
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

AC3 Multiplayer

Please someone tell if there gona be a open world multiplayer in AC3...Please fast..Please please please plase please please please

AC3 Multiplayer

Possibiliy of SP cover system being used in MP,Please do that Please

Quote Originally Posted by N1F3 View Post
    Possibiliy of SP cover system being used in MP,Please do that Please
    calm down man, lol, it's been said that there will be co-op....as for mp I doubt that they will be implementing a open world mode like a RDR...and I think it's a good thing personally
    Edit: it was supposed to be a reply to you're first post, but whatever I guess
    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/JTS812

Poison dart? Sounds as annoying as gun. Anyone can kill from afar, and in this case possibly getting loads of points? Do not like at all.
    Stun and kill with ONE button? Does anyone see a problem here? I do. How about the situation when both your pursuer and target are right next to you. What's going to take precedence? How about if there is more than one pursuer plus target?*
    So far, I don't like most of "improvements".

@JTS_812 I just so want to play at open world man..
    its gona be sick!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGahan2010 View Post
    Poison dart? Sounds as annoying as gun. Anyone can kill from afar, and in this case possibly getting loads of points? Do not like at all.
    Stun and kill with ONE button? Does anyone see a problem here? I do. How about the situation when both your pursuer and target are right next to you. What's going to take precedence? How about if there is more than one pursuer plus target?*
    So far, I don't like most of "improvements".
    I assume the dart will be identical to the gun, either replacing it entirely or simply being included alongside it, however I expect it will only take the delay aspect from poison. Meaning you still get a mere 100 points, but it will take a few seconds for it to take effect.

As for the combined kill/stun button I hadn't even thought of that situation, however it gives me hope that they've reverted to the AC:B style lock. So if you hit the button when target and pursuer are near, target takes priority, whereas if you have a lock on the pursuer it will stun them. If this isn't the case I may just not even play the MP.

What about chains... what do you do when you're pursuer and target are both right there in the same area. How does that work? Do I have to lock to choose which?

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast