Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from the ComDev... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

English would be another problem you have, clear that up and maybe we can chat.
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember..." - Eddie Vedder, Nothingman

Uplay account: " Limerick_ " without quotes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Limerick why do you seem like you think what you're saying is absolutely fact?

It's not.

You even said in you're previous posts that you're guessing etc...."that the guards will be from the stone age" .......

Make your argument. But don't treat people like their opinion is worth nothing and that yours actually matters. Because you're being a ***** since you started on the forums.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

''Limerick why do you seem like you think what you're saying is absolutely fact?''

I think he's one of those people who can't accept that others have different opinions than him. So he tries to pass off what he is saying as fact. I don't know why people do that when they have no proof to back it up. I think he backed himself into a corner with his ''Blacklist is Blacklisted'' thread and when he realised that what he was saying didn't make any sense he couldn't take it and acted like how most trolls do. Pass of their opinion as fact with zero proof.

''Make your argument. But don't treat people like their opinion is worth nothing and that yours actually matters. Because you're being a ***** since you started on the forums.''

Spot on. He reported me for calling him a troll. Not that I care really. I had reason to because he was acting like our opinions didn't mean anything and his was the truth. It's strange because someone else called him one (I think it was you) and he didn't report you and you actually pointed that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Om4zd View Post
    Limerick why do you seem like you think what you're saying is absolutely fact?

It's not.

You even said in you're previous posts that you're guessing etc...."that the guards will be from the stone age" .......

Make your argument. But don't treat people like their opinion is worth nothing and that yours actually matters. Because you're being a ***** since you started on the forums.

I am sure he has his reasons.

Don't take him personally just let him speak. We all know what's opinion and fact anyways.
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.
    Overall: PURE GHOST PLAYER Woo...

As a fair witness in regard to Limerick's posts I have to agree that initially at least, he was very antagonistic and stubborn with his opinions, very factual (assumed on his part) and inflammatory.
    I think he's chilled a bit since then but I haven't been paying that much attention lately.

It's kind of common I think, when members are more used to posting their thoughts rather than engaging in a civil discussion, which seems to be the case with a lot of forums. THIS forum however is quite different, there's generally a fair amount of respect between all the different camps and while we may not be moved from our opinions a lot of the time we generally do a good job of talking about it without being derriere munchers.

It usually doesn't take very long for the newer visitors (that stick around anyway) to get acclimatized.

Sorry I'm not trying to be rude to him but I am irritated by the way he treats other's opinions like they are worth nothing, like I already said.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

@Solid Sage
    Ha derriere munchers.

Perhaps we can get back to talking about the game? I for one come to the forums for SC news, not puerile arguments that get us nowhere.
    Any ideas about when new footage will be shown? or Ubisoft's next PR move?
    Pumped for a classic return to form with a twist in Blacklst.
    All I wanna know now is how awesome will this game be on my third playthrough!!

Hi guys, yes please get back on topic. If you have an issue with another member please either PM them or PM a Forum Manager.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Yessorry......

I'm guessing the next release of gameplay will be at Gamescom on the 15th. The Ubisoft press conference.

Hopefully it will be a stealth walkthrough this time and at night. The quality would look great I think in a night time mission.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

I'm not really someone who thinks about graphics but I think the Blacklist demo had some of the best graphics I've seen in a game. And it's not even finished. I thought the view was very impressive. It looked quite picturesque and postcard like what with the mountains and sun shining down. So here's hoping that we see a visually stunning night time mission. The Shanghai mission in the current gen version of Double Agent springs to mind. Whenever I play that mission I'll stand on top of the crane and just take in the view.

I've gotta admit that Ubisoft know how to make brilliant levels. Especially for Splinter Cell. I mean who doesn't love the bank mission in Chaos Theory. I know that Double Agent divides a lot of fans but it has got some of the best missions in the franchise.

Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast