Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Ubi even read the Forum? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Sameer I am not sure about variable speed. Still not really confirmed, because when he is moving faster he uses the "a" button which let Sam go through everything on his own, which is why he may have moved a lot faster.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Sameer I am not sure about variable speed. Still not really confirmed, because when he is moving faster he uses the "a" button which let Sam go through everything on his own, which is why he may have moved a lot faster.
    Check it here ((Play it, I set it to jump right to my point))

After he go through the tent he actually crouch slow and then fast.

As for the Free-Running through the environment, I think it will be similar to GRFS Sprint, not sure about the lay out of X360.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

He only Speeds up because the player pressed A and the animation getting into cover is faster.

It doesn't look like there is a variable crouch

Nope, that's not it, cause when he gets near the cover he slows down again.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

If you follow any of "them" on Twitter - you will know that they do in fact read the froum. Especially Maxime.

Can you believe these guys? I'm one of those Legacy players, who loved the SC07 crowd stealth version, who weren't completely satisfied with SCC (though enjoyed it anyway), and skeptical of Blacklist, but am amazed of how professional and concerned Zack's replies and even Max Beland's interviews with Solidsage are. They got a lot (though not all) of our requests back. They're showing that they're listening and in fact prioritizing us fans, its just that they do have consider realities of the market.

And these guys want to "sabotage" that? Have they even at least checked the forums? Geez

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rom-the-ComDev
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...y-ShadowFox%29

They are most certainly reading the forums. Despite the overblown "Splinter Cell is dead" kind of remarks, they tend to take criticism from everywhere and attempt to address it. Look at previous games like Assassin's Creed. The first game is riddled with major problems. They took the criticism and improved nearing everything in AC2.

Personally, they did exactly what I hope that they would do with this Splinter Cell. Use and improve Conviction's mechanics and introduce previous elements. I believe I also posted that hope in these forums. Granted, they can't please everyone, but let's try to be reasonable with our remarks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12