Thread: What just happened? | Forums

Question What just happened?

So I enter Multiplayer. At the bottom of the screen, it says, "Your Scout level 10 is almost level 14! Keep up the good work!" So I join a game, and I see that my Scout is level 16. Hmmm...

Then, I play a game, and I get 16,000xp. The experience meter shows me going up to level 26, and I unlock the new weapons and head variants, etc.

What the heck? I'm confused.
    Last edited by CharityDiary; 06-05-2012 at 02:04 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Lucky you. To bad they'll probably ban you and say you boosted or something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by EzgPoison View Post
    Lucky you. To bad they'll probably ban you and say you boosted or something stupid.
    Don't scare me like that. I've already gotten to level 20 five or six times, because my rank kept regressing whenever I'd turn my Xbox off. So maybe my XP finally caught up or something.

That's possible. I was joking though. And the stat reset used to happen in other games too like gears. Never turn the game off ithout exiting to the main menu otherwise you run the risk of corrupted data which is what usually leads to the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by EzgPoison View Post
    That's possible. I was joking though. And the stat reset used to happen in other games too like gears. Never turn the game off ithout exiting to the main menu otherwise you run the risk of corrupted data which is what usually leads to the reset.
    It was a problem with their servers; they've confirmed that. And I'm well-aware of the Gears stats resets. I worked hard to avoid those.

Yea if its a server thing the only thing id recommend is write down the exact amount of xp you had for each class when you get off and if its wrong call ubi.

Until they fix most if not all the MP Bugs take what u can get lol