Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I give up | Forums

I give up

I am taking this crap back for a refund, I urge you guys having problems do the same!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Another one UBI. I have to say i think this is the up most failure of a pile even over lockdown that i have seen judged by complaints alone. You have outdone your self ubi. The pile of dung on tom's good name is so deep he will no longer be known for his books but just for the horrible games put out in his name. He should sue for the rights to his name back.
    Last edited by Bl4ckD3tH; 06-05-2012 at 12:33 AM.

hahaha

oh man... i fear the length of this game's lifespan

I've been playing online shooters on this generation since it came out. The servers have never worked fine for the first 3 weeks. Idk why everyone is flipping out now hahah

Cause as ppl buy the game and realize it doesnt work they get mad.

Games f$cking trash! There's not even enough people on to do a clan match! Sad games already dead.

I have come to the realization that every game that comes out isn't going to be what it's meant to be. Meaning it's going to be flawed beyond belief. Sadly it has come to this and I have come to terms with it. Now I'm just waiting for Ubi to fix Ghost Recon and I'll be on my merry way. Until then we can either play the game and deal with the issues or put it on the shelf until it gets fixed or you can take it back and get a fraction of what you payed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubez187 View Post
    I've been playing online shooters on this generation since it came out. The servers have never worked fine for the first 3 weeks. Idk why everyone is flipping out now hahah
    If what you say is true, then why should consumers pay for the game in those 3 weeks? Also, I'm not a 360 user (never have been), but I believe Bungie never had these server issues when they released their online games, why does everyone else?

I believe people are leaving because the developer & publisher don't respect their clients enough to inform them of their course of action. The only thing they have been doing is tweeting about servers going down & back up (which is very frequently for some reason). Five years of development and these issues are plaguing the game? Maybe they need another five to actually finish it. Game development is just not what it use to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCam View Post
    If what you say is true, then why should consumers pay for the game in those 3 weeks? Also, I'm not a 360 user (never have been), but I believe Bungie never had these server issues when they released their online games, why does everyone else?

I believe people are leaving because the developer & publisher don't respect their clients enough to inform them of their course of action. The only thing they have been doing is tweeting about servers going down & back up (which is very frequently for some reason). Five years of development and these issues are plaguing the game? Maybe they need another five to actually finish it. Game development is just not what it use to be.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by cybercam View Post
    if what you say is true, then why should consumers pay for the game in those 3 weeks? Also, i'm not a 360 user (never have been), but i believe bungie never had these server issues when they released their online games, why does everyone else?

amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast