Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Blacklist Fact Sheet | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I have a problem with the back to wall. In SCC, Sam crouches back to wall. It's a little too much. I want Sam to stand back to wall like in the old days. It feels weird having to crouch all the time to back to wall.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sam2000_290 View Post
    @iusedtoworkhere

As much as I want him back too but it depends on him. He's a person, not a game feature that you can just "take" back. He has to agree with it too. I see too many people are treating him as an object or a game feature. It depends on if he wants to voice Sam again, regardless of if the devs want him, well the devs have to agree too.

Yeah I agree on that one.

The petition was actually started by another Ubi forum member, I've just been circulating it to give it the best possible audience. The nature of the petition as leaves it open to interpretation; "Allow MI to play Sam Fisher in SCB". It is not meant to try and oust Eric Johnson in my opinion but keep Ironside as Fisher, whether he's written out of the story or put into a back-seat role i.e. Lambert. Nor do I expect a petition alone to change everything, it's simply a means of getting across a message to Ironside and Ubi that we want him back; the rest is up to them.

Even if Ironside doesn't want to return they could simply retire Sam. Grim being the new lead of 4E and getting a group of new SCs at her disposal, one of which is the single player hero, perhaps tying-in with the co-op heroes.
    Warning: Everything above is an opinion
    The show must go on
    What is this Splinter Cell you talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by iusedtoworkhere View Post
    Yeah I agree on that one.

The petition was actually started by another Ubi forum member, I've just been circulating it to give it the best possible audience. The nature of the petition as leaves it open to interpretation; "Allow MI to play Sam Fisher in SCB". It is not meant to try and oust Eric Johnson in my opinion but keep Ironside as Fisher, whether he's written out of the story or put into a back-seat role i.e. Lambert. Nor do I expect a petition alone to change everything, it's simply a means of getting across a message to Ironside and Ubi that we want him back; the rest is up to them.

Here's a copy and paste of an idea that I said in another topic.

I am not set on the answer for this poll. :/ I am ok with the game but more stealth and make the two voice actors work. I don't want a new protagonist.

I have an idea for the Michael Ironside voiceover situation. I read that he is the narrator, however, I don't know if his voice is in game. Well, here's the idea. It is similar to the narrator idea. Basically, there are 2 voices. One is the inner voice, or the voice inside his head. Remember those times that Sam speaks under his breath, those silent talks to himself? We can make those "voice" in his head. His conscience basically. Since now Sam is more violent and brutal than ever, the voice in his head can act as a guidance to tell him to act more stealthy or less violently. I see that the new actor can be his voice inside his head. So it seems like Sam wants to feel his younger days, his inner child telling him to stop being so violent. Michael Ironside can be the main voice. Or, the vice versa is fine. Michael Ironside can be the voice inside his head. Either way, it works and I think it's a great idea. Just wondering if I should start a thread for voice over ideas or post some feedback area. And NO, my comment/idea is NOT MEANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL or RUDE. I love the new guy!

Just to add, Sam has gotten mature at the end of SCC and it doesn't seem this way in SCB. So I see it make more sense to have his voice again instead of a younger voice. Looking forward to seeing how this situation works out.

Enjoy!

There's something rather confusing. How do you do lethal/non-lethal takedowns with hand to hand takedowns? Isn't non-lethal takeddowns pretty much hand to hand takedowns? Wouldn't there be additional buttons to do those two moves? And um, doesn't seem that night vision and thermal is back in the game. :/
    I'm not completely sure if this is what's going to be in the game. But it's possible to do lethal/non-lethal moves with your hands.

Lethal = Necks snapping, throat punching, etc.

Non-lethal = chokeholds, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    He mentions...dragging bodies. Does he mean hitman style DRAGGING, or will it be classic picking up the body? As long as I can move the body, I'll be happy but I'd prefer over the shoulder. That's be cool. They could even make it so Sam can shoot his pistol while carrying a body similar to when he's grabbed a guard.
    In CT threw his back carried the body and then he could give a shot, otherwise ... not, but carried the body and open door? Yes.
    It would direct conflict with the realism if you could shoot back while carrying the body, lol.
    Last edited by JaRuTo; 06-09-2012 at 01:10 PM.
    http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/35229,pureghostplayermini2SJII7.png
    If you're looking something different from Splinter Cell videos, (last my project was called Tactical Espionage from Chaos Theory - advanced ghost style), visit my fansite channel at this address: http://www.youtube.com/user/jaruto7?feature=mhee

Our ideas should serve as an inspiration for Ubisoft Toronto with new and innovative features in the right direction for next SC games: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-in-Blacklist

I have a problem with the back to wall. In SCC, Sam crouches back to wall. It's a little too much. I want Sam to stand back to wall like in the old days. It feels weird having to crouch all the time to back to wall.
    Yeah that bothered me too in scc and it looks like it its going to be the same in scb.

@Jaruto....that'd be the least of the unrealistic features though haha (x

But I'd rather them keep the old system...you pull out your gun and immediately drop the body.

Agree!

Michael Ironside is Sam Fisher!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast