Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III trailers and screenshots [updated 08/10/12] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

yup it is ^
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_WTF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playassassins1 View Post
    Haha, look at Connor chilling in the tree
    I think Connor is taking cover against that branch and it just looks like he's chillin' from the angle in the third photo.

Quote Originally Posted by doogsy91 View Post
    I think Connor is taking cover against that branch and it just looks like he's chillin' from the angle in the third photo.
    Well seeing as these are my photos from the GAME event July 4th in Manchester I can tell you its actually Connor just lounging against a tree - same tree actually just different camera angles because it was too amusing. If you don't do anything for a short time then he takes a casual pose where ever he is. If he's standing then he relaxes or sometimes adjusts his weapons, if he's next to a post or fence then he leans against... if he's in a tree then he actually lounges. Adam, our Ubisoft demonstrator, was kind enough to give into our requests and make Connor do things; like carrying bodies, looting bodies and throwing the bodies over the cliff edge.... yeah we have a morbid sense of humour.
    ~/@\~/@\~/@\~/@\~/@\~/@\~/@\~/@\~
    I'm not here right now; I'm currently being chased around the room by men in white coats who have a lovely white straight jacket for me which I don't like because its pink.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticheero View Post
    Well seeing as these are my photos from the GAME event July 4th in Manchester I can tell you its actually Connor just lounging against a tree - same tree actually just different camera angles because it was too amusing. If you don't do anything for a short time then he takes a casual pose where ever he is. If he's standing then he relaxes or sometimes adjusts his weapons, if he's next to a post or fence then he leans against... if he's in a tree then he actually lounges. Adam, our Ubisoft demonstrator, was kind enough to give into our requests and make Connor do things; like carrying bodies, looting bodies and throwing the bodies over the cliff edge.... yeah we have a morbid sense of humour.
    Cool! When Connor picked up the bodies and when he threw them, did it look realistic? Whenever Ezio picked up a body it seemed like it weighed nothing and he could absolutely launch them when he threw them. Secondly, what did he get when he looted the bodies?

Ohh new screens where did you get them? :O

Quote Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan View Post
    Ohh new screens where did you get them? :O
    AC Wiki

@above
    true love indeed...

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Quote Originally Posted by notafanboy View Post
    @above
    true love indeed...
    You won't deny that little braid and ponytail are adorable as hell I think he even has a feather attached to the ponytail awww ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan View Post
    You won't deny that little braid and ponytail are adorable as hell
    it fits him i guess, considerning he´s a native
    Last edited by notafanboy; 08-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Everyone is very excited about the content that is going to be released but please make sure you are not posting anything that violates Copyright Infringement. If you need to please ask.
    Thanks

Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast