Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 964

Thread: Assassin's Creed III trailers and screenshots [updated 08/10/12] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

  1. #141
    Senior Member Slayer_WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    I hope that the battles are not preset. It would be nice to decide through certain actions which faction to win.
    On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of Liberty, I will fight the enemy, regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #142
    Senior Member MT4K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    それは秘密です
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_WTF View Post
    I hope that the battles are not preset. It would be nice to decide through certain actions which faction to win.
    Well the battles will most likely be all historical battles. So they cannot really change the outcomes of the battles compared to history. Plus Connor is not really there to alter a battle's outcome. He will likely be after a particular person or two.
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #143
    Senior Member Slayer_WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    I do not think we will see only historical battles. It would be nice if, for example, while we are walking in the map, we see two armies, and we can help one of two. Obvious then that the battles that will be part of history must be preset.
    On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of Liberty, I will fight the enemy, regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #144
    Senior Member MT4K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    それは秘密です
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_WTF View Post
    I do not think we will see only historical battles. It would be nice if, for example, while we are walking in the map, we see two armies, and we can help one of two. Obvious then that the battles that will be part of history must be preset.
    Oh i see what you mean. Yeah that would be pretty cool. Although i wouldn't get my hopes up if i was you just in case :P. What sort of affect would these battles have on the game though? Say for instance the colonials win one of these random battles. What real affect could it have on the area besides maybe making a camp nearby have different troops in it depending on who won?
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #145
    Senior Member Slayer_WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by MT4K View Post
    . What real affect could it have on the area besides maybe making a camp nearby have different troops in it depending on who won?
    Exactly. It would make the game world more "alive".
    On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of Liberty, I will fight the enemy, regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    5,546
    I guess clear Redcoat influence? more Bluecoats, less British, maybe you would see a few extra camps pop out, some more troops.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MT4K View Post
    Oh i see what you mean. Yeah that would be pretty cool. Although i wouldn't get my hopes up if i was you just in case :P. What sort of affect would these battles have on the game though? Say for instance the colonials win one of these random battles. What real affect could it have on the area besides maybe making a camp nearby have different troops in it depending on who won?
    if you approach it like that. its starting to look like a mini game based on concepts like tug-of-war / king of the hill, were zones in the frontier are battle grounds. to take domain over these zones for the colonials you can for example among other things help a colonial army defeat a red coat army in a small skirmish. of course such a thing must come with benefits for the player to make it worth while.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    5,546
    I think there should be a neutral option aswell.
    As in, run the hell out of there before getting caught in the cross fire.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #149
    Senior Member MT4K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    それは秘密です
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by terrasyt View Post
    if you approach it like that. its starting to look like a mini game based on concepts like tug-of-war / king of the hill, were zones in the frontier are battle grounds. to take domain over these zones for the colonials you can for example among other things help a colonial army defeat a red coat army in a small skirmish. of course such a thing must come with benefits for the player to make it worth while.
    I'll confess when i typed that i had the gta san andreas gang war thing in my head haha :P.
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    5,546
    I think they are pre-set tho. But I hope not, if they were random, you really cant get bored.
    It can work like this: The game presents you with the mission as you approach one of the battles, when you go in, if you dont rush one of the sides to kill the captain, all of them will shoot at you *You are the idiot in white*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •