Thread: Pictures | Forums

  1. #241
    Nice,thx for the hint.
    +1
    Share this post

  2. #242
    sameer_monier's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,487
    Originally Posted by UbiZack Go to original post
    new wallpaper is coming tomorrow
    I hope it is something we didn't see before
    Share this post

  3. #243
    UbiZack's Avatar Community Developer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    666
    I'm getting word that I may not be able to release it tomorrow.
    I don't want to go against my word, but we'll see what happens.
    Share this post

  4. #244
    BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    6,765
    Whaaaat? Why nooooooot? :c it's just a wallpaper right? lol why is that something they want kept super top secret (x
    Share this post

  5. #245
    sameer_monier's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,487
    Originally Posted by UbiZack Go to original post
    I'm getting word that I may not be able to release it tomorrow.
    I don't want to go against my word, but we'll see what happens.
    Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 Go to original post
    Whaaaat? Why nooooooot? :c it's just a wallpaper right? lol why is that something they want kept super top secret (x
    I 2nd Bob, Ubi is acting way too secretive

    Originally Posted by dex_myth Go to original post
    The wallpaper is cool, but may just be to keep us at bay. I would prefer to see concept art of something, or other development-oriented details.
    hey you know what, I want all of that
    Share this post

  6. #246
    Originally Posted by UbiZack Go to original post
    I'm getting word that I may not be able to release it tomorrow.
    I don't want to go against my word, but we'll see what happens.
    Ohh that's bad new. But i hope that you will be able to upload it tomorrow
    Share this post

  7. #247
    reddragonhrcro's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,841
    Originally Posted by UbiZack Go to original post
    I'm getting word that I may not be able to release it tomorrow.
    I don't want to go against my word, but we'll see what happens.
    No problem man,just do it when possible
    Originally Posted by dex_myth Go to original post
    The wallpaper is cool, but may just be to keep us at bay. I would prefer to see concept art of something, or other development-oriented details.
    Yeah especialy SvM related.
    Share this post

  8. #248
    SolidSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,375
    Where are the pictures? Bassie?
    Share this post

  9. #249
    New Wallpaper:





    1900 x 1200 - http://ubi.li/chJNJ

    1680 x 1050 - http://ubi.li/bekgT

    1600 x 1200 - http://ubi.li/WWvtF

    1440 x 900 - http://ubi.li/wgcMs

    1280 x 1024 - http://ubi.li/d84B5
    Share this post

  10. #250
    @ CamberGreber:

    Are you still working on that Sam Artwork?

    Share this post