Page 19 of 244 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Reed clearly say that the president wanted to shut down 3rd Echelon after Lambert's death, it was him who saved it with his extreme yet effective methods, yup it grew bigger, and attacked the president but still she wanted something more than what Lambert did, why ?!, I have no idea, it is clear when she says "that's not.......", I believe she wanted more than what 3rd Echelon in Lambert's time was doing, and here what brings us to SCB they are using Fifth Freedom with too much freedom, unlike in Lambert's time where gathering intel was the main thing, it's as you said they are a small group of people who answer to the president only, doing something so messed up that only the president can know about, if not the president could have easily sent the ghosts into Jadid camp.
    Maxime said Sam was only agreeing to help the president if he can do it in his own way and can build the team up he wants to work with. I don't think what the president wants in this regard is important at all if Sam does only the job under such conditions. She wants just an agency that prevents the Blacklist and I don't think Sam would do it completely different to the Echelon he knew. He is the kind of a "traditional" guy, who did it the way he always did. Which is why we have these jokes where Grim implies he is getting old and so on and Sam showing he isn't to much into the new tech which is coming out. At least we should be able to do it the traditional way.
    Last edited by Andre202; 06-22-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Maxime said Sam was only agreeing to help the president if he can do it in his own way and can build the team up he wants to work with. I don't what the president wants in this regard is important at all. She wants just an agency that prevents the Blacklist and I don't think Sam would do it completely different to the Echelon he knew. He is the kind of a "traditional" guy, who did it the way he always did. Which is why we have these jokes where Grim implies he is getting old and so on and Sam showing he isn't to much into the new tech which is coming out. At least we should be able to do it the traditional way.
    well let's hope that is the case, as I said before the whole sequence was cool, but more of a Ghost Operation rather than a Splinter Cell Operation, you weren't there to just grab intel, as you said again here is a hoping Sam do it the original way, or give us the option to.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

REAPER CELL :

They are corrupted Splinter Cell agents that the reapers have transformed into a REAPER CELL through a process of implantation & genetic modification ( splinter Cell agents with Harvester )

The sight of a Reaper Cell in flight nearby is one of the first indications that a Reaper invasion is underway. Reapers send them for scouting & reconnaissance. They present a significant threat & especially dangerous at night.

Reaper Cells can sustain & inflict considerable damage. They are surprisingly durable yet agile opponents & they are masters at stealth & sneak attacks. Their wings allows them to quickly cover the distance between them and their prey. What Alliance Military finds most problematic is their ability to cloak themselves to regenerate making them an annoying opponent.

The only weapon of a Reaper Cell is the Terrifying Tri-focal Goggle. The Reaper cell uses a mass accelerator to propel a 1000 green solid metal slugs in 1 second using precisely-controlled electromagnetic attraction and repulsion. The slug is designed to squash or shatter on impact, increasing the energy it transfers to the target.

It is said that a Reaper Cell's Goggle lens can shift into a red color & emits a lethal red laser that disintegrates everything in it's path.

Alliance scientist have theorized that the easiest way to kill a Reaper Cell is stop it from eating & harvesting an organic while it's in combat because it is said they have an ability called (M&E)... Alliance Scientist are still working on what it means by re-studying Prothean Technology... it is said they if they harvest one organic they can kill an entire colony in seconds.

To date, no one in the Alliance Military have survived a Reaper Cell encounter...

--------------------------------------------------
    EDIT : it's a Mass Effect 3 reference guys
    Last edited by harbi-117; 06-21-2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

Quote Originally Posted by harbi-117 View Post

REAPER CELL :

They are corrupted Splinter Cell agents that the reapers have transformed into a REAPER CELL through a process of implantation & genetic modification ( splinter Cell agents with Harvester )

The sight of a Reaper Cell in flight nearby is one of the first indications that a Reaper invasion is underway. Reapers send them for scouting & reconnaissance. They present a significant threat & especially dangerous at night.

Reaper Cells can sustain & inflict considerable damage. They are surprisingly durable yet agile opponents & they are masters at stealth & sneak attacks. Their wings allows them to quickly cover the distance between them and their prey. What Alliance Military finds most problematic is their ability to cloak themselves to regenerate making them an annoying opponent.

The only weapon of a Reaper Cell is the Terrifying Tri-focal Goggle. The Reaper cell uses a mass accelerator to propel a 1000 green solid metal slugs in 1 second using precisely-controlled electromagnetic attraction and repulsion. The slug is designed to squash or shatter on impact, increasing the energy it transfers to the target.

It is said that a Reaper Cell's Goggle lens can shift into a red color & emits a lethal red laser that disintegrates everything in it's path.

Alliance scientist have theorized that the easiest way to kill a Reaper Cell is stop it from eating & harvesting an organic while it's in combat because it is said they have an ability called (M&E)... Alliance Scientist are still working on what it means by re-studying Prothean Technology... it is said they if they harvest one organic they can kill an entire colony in seconds.

To date, no one in the Alliance Military have survived a Reaper Cell encounter...
    WTF did i just read...?

^ Mass Effect 3 !! c'mon!
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

^ Mass Effect 3 !! c'mon!
    Didn´t play the game.

^ You should not miss it. I strongly, strongly recommend playing it... it's on PS3 too.

as the official site I do not like, I did own the project site. And of course the background at a resolution of 1600x900.
    (English translation of google)

http://welerowicz.pl/newweb.jpg

http://welerowicz.pl/main_wall.jpg
    Last edited by vedelinko; 06-22-2012 at 12:34 PM.

REAPER CELL :

--------------------------------------------------
    EDIT : it's a Mass Effect 3 reference guys
    -------------------
    ~*Krizpy Kremed*~
    -------------------

Page 19 of 244 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast