Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why 6 months with no info??? | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    really?..because i think it should the other way around!..we allready heard of patriots
    R6P is probably going through the same cycle of GRFS/SCC, so in E3-2013 you will see a totally different game (I really hope NOT).

Also I don't think Ubi will ever release 2 Clancy titles in one year, so 2014 is the release window for R6P IMO.

I wonder if in 2013 we will see a new AC game, or maybe the return of a new rebooted PoP.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Also I don't think Ubi will ever release 2 Clancy titles in one year, so 2014 is the release window for R6P IMO.
    They've done this in the past, GRAW, Vegas, and Double Agent all came out in the same year, there are two Ghost Recons this year. But yes, I agree, 2014 is probably likely given past history.

Quote Originally Posted by ecma4 View Post
    They've done this in the past, GRAW, Vegas, and Double Agent all came out in the same year, there are two Ghost Recons this year. But yes, I agree, 2014 is probably likely given past history.
    If you ask me, I wouldn't mind it, but TBH I would rather have one Clancy title every year, than spending a whole year or 2 without one.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Yeah same here but as long as they give us a proper rainbow six sequel that belongs in our time I will be happy

An industry giant like Ubisoft should be able to release high quality R6 and GR titles every two years (alternating). The same applies to SC and FC titles.

My biggest fear is that R6 Patriots will be released by the end of 2013 on current consoles only (beside PC) which means that it will be dead a few weeks after when the new consoles arrive (regarding multiplayer).

Quote Originally Posted by FuchsXSX View Post
    An industry giant like Ubisoft should be able to release high quality R6 and GR titles every two years (alternating). The same applies to SC and FC titles.

My biggest fear is that R6 Patriots will be released by the end of 2013 on current consoles only (beside PC) which means that it will be dead a few weeks after when the new consoles arrive (regarding multiplayer).
    Maybe they will release it on both current gen and next gen ?!, having the best of the 2 worlds.

Also I believe the transition from the current gen till the next one will take time, it is not like everyone will go buy a new system, they will see what the system offers, the price, the games price (hope it goes down), the exclusive titles ..............etc, so I think by the start of 2015 maybe the next gen will be stronger and controlling the market.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I find it strange though that they're pursuing Watch Dogs a brand new franchise now but still nothing on patriots which had at least target gameplay. It just doesn't seem to add up in my book. Maybe they want to analyze the market perhaps or have a console exclusive for next generation? Who knows but doesn't that seems strange to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    I find it strange though that they're pursuing Watch Dogs a brand new franchise now but still nothing on patriots which had at least target gameplay. It just doesn't seem to add up in my book. Maybe they want to analyze the market perhaps or have a console exclusive for next generation? Who knows but doesn't that seems strange to anyone else?
    First they showed a target trailer along with a huge comeback at GI (followed by a cinematic trailer at VGA). Then they removed the top guys, after that nothing but silence...
    That and the no-show at E3 seems pretty strange to me.

Maybe they´ll rework it like SCC and GRFS or they simply moved it to the next fiscal year due to the huge amount of releases in fiscal year 2012 (Q2 12 - Q1 13).

I believe it's going to slip to a launch title for the next gen consoles as ubi have enough games for this and next years sales targets

Quote Originally Posted by Pest_AWC View Post
    Does UBI have any type of customer relations or marketing department?

Has it seriously been over 6 months with no new information, updates, or interviews about the progress and direction of Patriots?

and the reason for this is what exactly?

Good way to keep your fan base excited UBI...I'm going back to the Ground Branch and Takedown forums now...thanks for nothing.
    We're not important enough, to give any information about their progress. We're just the sheep that will buy whatever they want to give us.

Ground Branch & Takedown however, seem to be breaking from the tradition that modern gaming companies have had for quite some time now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast