Thread: Few Issues | Forums

Post Few Issues

Hi all,

I've been trying to get back into simming after sometime away (I didn't know ubi forums had updated for one thing!).

The game is running smootly and fine while flying so no problems there. However when I come to the end of a mission or want to quit and I hit escape instead of going back to the game menu it takes me to Windows and I can't get back into the game. I have to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to end the task and relaunch the game. This is getting quite annoying. Is this happening to anyone else?

Also how do I change the loadout in my guns. The game will not let me create my own custom loadouts, and to be honest the standard loadout for the Hurricane is a bit pants!

The last thing (for now anyway) is how do you create multiplayer co-ops? I've made a couple of missions but not been able to play them with anyone. I used to make loads of missions in the original IL2 and for me to really get into this one I'd like to be able to do more with missions.

Thanks in advance,

OD.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The only one I can comment on for sure is that you can't use custom loadouts in quick missions.

Thanks for that, is this likely to change? It seems an odd thing to have in the game if it can't be used! I haven't been able to do it in the campaign mode either. I can't try it online as I don't have the Beta patch which all the servers I see are running.

Thanks,

Got to be honest this whole going back to Windows at the end of every missions is really getting past annoying and onto the stage where I don't want to play it anymore!

It's not letting me progress the campaign at all. Does anyone have any ideas of anything that I can do to fix this? It does it at the end of Quick Missions, Single Missions and the Campaign. I'm sure it'll do the same in Multiplayer but I can't join a game to find out.

Any help would be much appreciated. The only thing that I can think to do is to re-install but that means downloading it all again, resetting all the controls etc, as well as losing my progress in the campaign.

Cheers,

There's not so much traffic in this forum any longer, however you may get a quicker response at the developer's forums: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189

Thanks for that, is there any way to change the colour of that place!?!