Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cancelling preorder till we get footage. There are hiding it (soon my arse) | Forums

I'm sticking with GRFS. I certainly wouldn't buy anymore BF3 stuff as they are heading towards COD territory fast with this premium crap.

I stopped playing it when they offered all the weapons for sale so spending all the time getting them was a waste when some rich kid can buy them all and everyone is a sniper - spawn, sniped, spawn, sniped etc.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Lol @ all the people in here. Well, most of you. So you're gonna cancel your pre-order? That will sure show them!

The fact that you put money down on this game all the while still not having seen any PC trailers/info is hilaaaarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MaceMagoo View Post
    I'm sticking with GRFS. I certainly wouldn't buy anymore BF3 stuff as they are heading towards COD territory fast with this premium crap.
    I didn't like the idea of premium at first either, but you can pick it up NOT from EA and get it cheaper, four expansions for £23 on vazzi, yes please.

Also....noobs with better weapons...are still noobs mate

So have we had any updates aka pc footage?
    http://www.media73.co.uk - film & video production Leeds

Nope

I never pre-ordered.

Pre-ordering a game, especially a PC game these days is tantamount to asking for trouble.

Get it into your ignorant head: PC games nowadays are frequently an after-thought, or a budget title, or an MMO. Stop feeding these greedy publishers your time and money.

hi there, i have the 360 version too, but i havent never falled trough map, or neither has audio stopped, im not sure why u have had this kind of problems

Quote Originally Posted by lIkameleonIl View Post
    I never pre-ordered.

Pre-ordering a game, especially a PC game these days is tantamount to asking for trouble.

Get it into your ignorant head: PC games nowadays are frequently an after-thought, or a budget title, or an MMO. Stop feeding these greedy publishers your time and money.
    basically this. The people trying to sound big bad and threatening by "cancelling" are just feeding what these big companies do best, crap pc ports and no communication with pc players.

NOT CORRECT.
    BF3 is a good PC game. Assassin's Creed/Batman Arkham City and more

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSiXK View Post
    NOT CORRECT.
    BF3 is a good PC game. Assassin's Creed/Batman Arkham City and more
    I agree................BF3 is one of the best shooter games made for the PC..........EA shows support for the game on a regular basis with many new patches. The Premium edition allows you to save monet on the future expansions.

Sorry.....Ghost Recon fans......they also showed support by releasing a ton of info on the game before release!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast