Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Ubisoft ? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Why Ubisoft ?

why all servers belong to Ubisoft are down ? In a weekend start ? really ? no patches no updates

Keep making new games fooling people .... I will never ever buy any games from you anymore

if there is a moderator here then yes remove this post like I care cuz they all know how this company suck
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

They could at least have done me the favor to chose last weekend for this, then I wouldn't have had the time to care...

Still...I'm hoping that at least these server down are related to bug fixes? If not, I'm getting annoyed of ubisoft not giving a **** about bug complaints...

The servers are undergoing maintenance so you will have to try it again later. If the issue persists tonight please contact Ubisoft Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    The servers are undergoing maintenance so you will have to try it again later. If the issue persists tonight please contact Ubisoft Support.
    I hope then that the game will now stop telling me that a session is no longer available when I clearly know it is because my friend is still in it...

And that I have 10 people in an AA session with free slots and the game still tells me there are none when I search for sessions...

A helpful suggestion: Weekends (including Friday) are a bad time to do maintenance (baring extreme emergency). And posting schedules for planned maintenance reduces frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kytr View Post
    A helpful suggestion: Weekends (including Friday) are a bad time to do maintenance (baring extreme emergency). And posting schedules for planned maintenance reduces frustration.
    Agreed, but remember that this is Ubisoft we're talking about...plain stupidity is a daily activity for them...

ive had this problem for about 12 hours... yet some of my friends have been playing the game most of the day?
    GT: Ewok Templar v1

I can't play either... When I click Multiplayer, it show MP loading screen then kicks me out and says: "Assassin's Creed Revelations server not available at this time please try later"

Same problem here, "Assassin's Creed multiplayer server is not available at this time, please try again later."

Brotherhood MP works fine, I was just on it.
    I see my friends playing ACR mp and other randoms I've met, yet it won't let me join their session.
    It was still like this approximately 17 hours ago and I really wanted to play some AA during the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by punkachump View Post
    Brotherhood MP works fine, I was just on it.
    Yes, AC:B MP works fine for me too... but ****, cannot find a match there, got as high as 5/6 after waiting for 20 min.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast