Thread: not able to train? | Forums

Question not able to train?

My horse is at 22/32 age points. I can still go to shows, breed, petting zoo but it will not allow me to put them into the corral for training. I have a small and medium (though i cant figure out when/how to use the medium pen) but it does not allow any for options. My horses only options are competitions/breed/zoo. Any thoughts or reasons why i cant keep training?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Are you skipping the treat? Since the updates, if you skip the treat and the horse isn't Super Happy, you don't even have the option of training. I think. I'm still not totally clear on those changes, or what the difference is between the normal treat and the "Super Treat".

I would like an answer to this as well, my horses are super happy, treats and all, horse 1 0/6 in intermediate mastery (one star), level 1 talent in trotting and I have both small and medium round pens. But it does not give me option to train. horse 2 2/3 in trotting junior league (level one star) and 0/4 in saddle seat junior league (level 2 star) talents "0" in trotting but it has the clover and 1 in saddle seat also no option to train. what am I doing wrong?

I once was able to send two of my horses to train, and to the bus stop. Now I can only do the petting zoo. ggrrrrrr I upgraded my sign post to a rickety trailor as well.