Thread: Looking for an active clan (PS3) | Forums

Looking for an active clan (PS3)

Just picked up this game a few days ago and its my first ghost recon game but i'm already addicted and have been playing lots. The main problem is getting into lobbies where my team sucks *** and gets dummied so i need some good players to play with. I havent had clan experience since modern warfare 2 but i'm ready to get back into it. I have a headset as well . Hit me up if i could join or have a tryout for your clan or just to play with. I'll play any of the game modes, particularly decoy. PSN: xBoyder
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

www.crimson-ravens.com/

We have gathered up a group of people within our clan to start a GRFS squad and are looking to add much more members to our rosters.

here is a bit about us;
    -over 250 members across the main platforms
    -has been featured in PC gamer magazine.
    -despite the large numbers we still are a fairly tight knit family
    -we have people of all skill levels. Skilled players can apply to join the more competitive side of CSR. (If you are not a good shot have no fear, we take teamwork, communication and defending into account)

Boyder,

Check us out at www.tacticalgaming.net. If you like what you see go ahead and register, it's pretty easy. A prerequisite of ours is that you have a mic so that's good. We are a Global Gaming community so you can meet new friends from around the world. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Twisted

Hey Boyder...you can come check us out...we're Shadow Company, a multinational clan participating in structured online gaming since October of 2008. Our Community is dedicated to a "friends first" attitude but with the right balance of tactics and organization to ensure victory and to enhance any player's gaming experience.

With hundreds of members across many of the best shooter titles out now we know you'll meet lots of other players, while at the same time developing a close relationship with your own Squad members. Our Ghost Recon unit is gearing up and ready to fight the good fight. We are now looking for mature players and no tryout is required. We have been doing this long enough to know that any player can become great with the right team. So come check us out at www.theschq.com and I think you will like what you see.

We want you - sNs ("Soldiers Never Sleep") is recruiting all types of recruits, sNs isn't about the stats, it's about the fun. If you play to have a good time and kick *** while doing it, we are the clan for you. sNs consists of team players only, rolling as a close-knit team on the battlefield and always playing the objective. We are big on Battlefield 3, as well as many other games, and are now branching out big style into Ghost Recon - Future Soldier, with many clan members (and more to follow soon) actively playing right now.

No tryouts here, though potential recruits, if accepted, go through a 1-2 week probation period where we get to know you and decide whether you're a good fit for the clan. Rules for joining include being 18 and over, and having a sense of humor. You must also be able to communicate effectively in the English language.

If you think sNs would be a good fit for you and your playstyle, apply to our platoon, and when ready visit http://snsclan.enjin.com/home to become a recruit.

Thank you and good luck!

(sNs)GTRkilla