Thread: iCoc.kpit: IL2 instruments on iPad/iPhone | Forums

iCoc.kpit: IL2 instruments on iPad/iPhone

Hi,
    I'm currently working on an app for iOS which allows you to view the plane's instruments and map on your iPhone/iPad. Here are some screenshots

I'm looking for some beta testers with iPads so PM me your email if you are interested.

You can follow me on Twitter to follow the app progress.

cheers,
    Tex
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's really cool! I'm guessing this is for the older IL2 (given the map of Berlin) If i had either an Ipad or Iphone, i'd be game to try it .... but i don't Do you have this just for the Spitfire, or a couple other popular aircraft as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache600 View Post
    That's really cool! I'm guessing this is for the older IL2 (given the map of Berlin) If i had either an Ipad or Iphone, i'd be game to try it .... but i don't Do you have this just for the Spitfire, or a couple other popular aircraft as well?
    Yes it's for IL2 1946 with generic graphics for British airplane. More profiles will be available in updates.

I plan to make it for CoD as well if it's possible

Might be a dumb question, but since even the cheapest / oldest i pad is kind of expensive (and i couldn't imagine trying to read the details of your app on an iphone) how difficult would it be to display that on a second monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache600 View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but since even the cheapest / oldest i pad is kind of expensive (and i couldn't imagine trying to read the details of your app on an iphone) how difficult would it be to display that on a second monitor?
    On the iPhone/iPod touch, the gauges will be bigger so it is kind of usable.

I would like to second what Apache600 said. Would there be a way to send this to another monitor instead of an IPod? I've been trying to utilize a Fourth screen for a while. I have 3 screens with TH2go and my vid card has another out put. It would have to be somewhat similar wouldn't it? I'm not trying to hijack your thread TexTwil, I appreciate what you're doing. But maybe more of us can benefit from your work if this could go to other alternate screens besides an ipod. Forgive me if I have no idea what I'm talking about and they're totally unrelated.