Just a few suggestions
ok all ive been playing this game for a while now.. here are a few suggestions i have.
1. do not give your horse treats unless your going to send them to ring to train... ( the horse has to be superhappy for training to be affective. if you dont have treats.. dont bother training horse its just a waste.. either send them to a event or to the petting zoo or breeding stable etc)
2. do not sell anything you buy the ! amount of money you get for it isnt worth it... example the 4 hay and 4 small watering troughs etc.. justmove them out of the way if you have to.( you can store decortations.)
3. I f you dont have a bakery yet and you need to train your horse but dont have cookies , you can feed them 4 fb cash ..
4. DONOT sell petting zoo or small ring.. lol. alot of people do this.. you need them trust me
5. only plant 1 carrot and 1 apple.. its faster and cheaper...( i stock up on them while iam not training... so when i have a foal i have all they need up to bakery. stuff
6. keep a good horse thats retired.. to breed with... i have one thats 32 now that has alot of breeding badges..( you can use any adult horse to breed with.. i get rid of my other reitred horses not worth feeding and grooming and all that just to get 40 bucks in petting zoo lol)
7. u canmove your horse with move cursor
8. if you have a problem like i did with a helper not leaving and blocking your bakery.. just refresh then deny there help they will go away
9 ( its actually cheaper i think just to feed the horse fb cash for treat.. then to build a bakery in begining.... i would build a breeding stable first
10.add lots of neighbors they help lol
Nice tips for players. Thanks!