Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Stage Ready Achievement Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack84 View Post
    Tried an 8 song event, didnt work either. Here's what did work though for anyone with similar problems. I made an event with these songs:

Next Girl
    Go With The Flow
    Song 2
    When Im With You

To Qualify the songs I did not use the rehearse option on the journey screen. I went to the song menu, choose the arrangement than master mode and practiced it at the corresponding event. Once all songs were qualified I played the event. I didnt play Go With The Flow in the event, I just let it score 0. I then played the other 3 songs, scored just over 600,000 and it unlocked.
    Well thats obvious........everyone knows to do it this way.....

ok I am kidding

hope its fixed before I get that far...........I will never remember these steps
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Tried an 8 song event, didnt work either. Here's what did work though for anyone with similar problems. I made an event with these songs:

Next Girl
    Go With The Flow
    Song 2
    When Im With You

To Qualify the songs I did not use the rehearse option on the journey screen. I went to the song menu, choose the arrangement than master mode and practiced it at the corresponding event. Once all songs were qualified I played the event. I didnt play Go With The Flow in the event, I just let it score 0. I then played the other 3 songs, scored just over 600,000 and it unlocked.
    Glad it worked out, and great job sleuthing to figure out that work-around!

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Man that is weird, from what you did I'm not sure why that would have made any difference (any theories?), but glad it unlocked. Does that mean you have your 50/50?
    My guess is that it you get an encore no matter what you score (I got an encore the last event despite scoring only 605,000) but you unlock the trophy if you score between 100%-120% and not over 120%. That's the only thing I can think of, all that other stuff I mentioned I did just to mix it up, I figured if the same old isn't working, different has to be good! And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 50/50? If you mean all achievements I'm actually 49/50, Im waiting on a friend to unlock the multiplayer achievement.

My guess is that it you get an encore no matter what you score (I got an encore the last event despite scoring only 605,000) but you unlock the trophy if you score between 100%-120% and not over 120%. That's the only thing I can think of, all that other stuff I mentioned I did just to mix it up, I figured if the same old isn't working, different has to be good! And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 50/50? If you mean all achievements I'm actually 49/50, Im waiting on a friend to unlock the multiplayer achievement.
    Ah, interesting. Yeah, I meant 50 achievements. Getting someone over to my place with another cable was also the last one I did as well

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Ah, interesting. Yeah, I meant 50 achievements. Getting someone over to my place with another cable was also the last one I did as well
    Yeah maybe I can convince one of them to buy it one of these days, they are still comfortable with their plastic guitars lol.
    Last edited by panamajack84; 06-01-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12