Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Another Stage Ready Achievement Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by panamajack84 View Post
    Tried an 8 song event, didnt work either. Here's what did work though for anyone with similar problems. I made an event with these songs:

    Next Girl
    Go With The Flow
    Song 2
    When Im With You

    To Qualify the songs I did not use the rehearse option on the journey screen. I went to the song menu, choose the arrangement than master mode and practiced it at the corresponding event. Once all songs were qualified I played the event. I didnt play Go With The Flow in the event, I just let it score 0. I then played the other 3 songs, scored just over 600,000 and it unlocked.
    Well thats obvious........everyone knows to do it this way.....

    ok I am kidding

    hope its fixed before I get that far...........I will never remember these steps
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #12
    Senior Member Steel_Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    4,260
    Quote Originally Posted by panamajack84 View Post
    Tried an 8 song event, didnt work either. Here's what did work though for anyone with similar problems. I made an event with these songs:

    Next Girl
    Go With The Flow
    Song 2
    When Im With You

    To Qualify the songs I did not use the rehearse option on the journey screen. I went to the song menu, choose the arrangement than master mode and practiced it at the corresponding event. Once all songs were qualified I played the event. I didnt play Go With The Flow in the event, I just let it score 0. I then played the other 3 songs, scored just over 600,000 and it unlocked.
    Glad it worked out, and great job sleuthing to figure out that work-around!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Man that is weird, from what you did I'm not sure why that would have made any difference (any theories?), but glad it unlocked. Does that mean you have your 50/50?
    My guess is that it you get an encore no matter what you score (I got an encore the last event despite scoring only 605,000) but you unlock the trophy if you score between 100%-120% and not over 120%. That's the only thing I can think of, all that other stuff I mentioned I did just to mix it up, I figured if the same old isn't working, different has to be good! And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 50/50? If you mean all achievements I'm actually 49/50, Im waiting on a friend to unlock the multiplayer achievement.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #14
    Senior Member SeattleSauve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle...
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by panamajack84 View Post
    My guess is that it you get an encore no matter what you score (I got an encore the last event despite scoring only 605,000) but you unlock the trophy if you score between 100%-120% and not over 120%. That's the only thing I can think of, all that other stuff I mentioned I did just to mix it up, I figured if the same old isn't working, different has to be good! And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 50/50? If you mean all achievements I'm actually 49/50, Im waiting on a friend to unlock the multiplayer achievement.
    Ah, interesting. Yeah, I meant 50 achievements. Getting someone over to my place with another cable was also the last one I did as well
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Ah, interesting. Yeah, I meant 50 achievements. Getting someone over to my place with another cable was also the last one I did as well
    Yeah maybe I can convince one of them to buy it one of these days, they are still comfortable with their plastic guitars lol.
    Last edited by panamajack84; 06-01-2012 at 05:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •