We might be on to something. Imagine two playlists... one an unranked, "for fun" playlist and the other this competitive warzone centered around leaderboards, rankings, and Abstergo Score as everyone tries to whip that knifing, osb-ing pro into last place.
Originally Posted by trikky_d
Or perhaps many of you are scared of a matchmaking system without endless supplies of smoke-less, mute-less, poison-less smurfie-wurfs.
(gotta lay off the gin and juice)
Alright, missed some info from a loomer video. Here's a nice link:
Anyway notes from it:
Loomer's vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-XgY7FBKpw
- Taunt still exists, mapped to D-Pad.
- You can taunt pre-game during those pre-game animations.
- B is separated from the stun/kill button, which helps (no more jumping into haybales or on walls).
- No need to hold A when you free run.
- You can adjust speed when free running with toggle.
- You can't kill people with collapsing chase breakers.
- Environmental kills/stuns use objects like tables etc,.
- Domination maps are divided in two like in Artifact Assault. However the capture zones go both ways.
- Ground finish isn't fixed! It still takes priority over kills. Why?!? AHHH!
- Missing a contract puts a cooldown on your button - you can't kill or stun... quite different.
- Glimmer's invisibility is relative to your movement.
Wow, nice to see ACIII clean up the GT E3 awards... best for multiple consoles and categories (BEST OF SHOW, ACTION ADVENTURE)... pretty insane.
Guessing that sales are going to JUMP and with them we will see a steady stream of multiplayer participants. Plenty of targets for us experienced Templar Agents. Mwah hah hah... mwah hahhahahaha....
Seriously though, speculating that the playerbase will jump (and the forum trolls along with them).
No multiplayer character exclusives for the NA Limited Edition.
Last edited by Citizen War; 07-04-2012 at 09:21 AM.
From the Join Or Die edition, I noticed this a while ago. Under the "Sharpshooter MP package", it mentions a "Relic" along with other unique title and emblems. See below
Does anybody have any clue as to what a Relic is? It could apply to so many things; it could be a part of the character customisation, templar profile customisation, or maybe there will be a new game mode featuring relics.
Anyway... just some food for thought.
I wonder if the Relic is something that modifies your gameplay or something. That would be cool. Otherwise perhaps it is just another item for your profile.
So here's some ComiCon Xbox multiplayer demo showing off a little free running and smoke bomb and how different it may look and feel when someone uses disguise in AC3 with the stun/kill merge, among other things.
Look at 7:44 for the ambush bonus
Last edited by HelterSeltzer; 07-13-2012 at 04:05 AM.
Reason: forgot a detail
Domination seems like tons of fun o;
I always thought chest capture was a variation of domination... but yes, it does look like fun
I really want to see the personas tho, picking favorites from now.