Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interest Waning, Do Something!!! | Forums

Interest Waning, Do Something!!!

Developers/Publishers, interest in GRFS has been waning leading up to the imminent PC version release and this is no good at all! Please do something to keep up interest! Things like getting the ios version of gunsmith out quickly or whatever, keep us interested!
    Maker of the famed JN_Armoury M134 minigun mod for the first Ghost Recon game 11 years ago. I am back ghosts!

Hardcore FPS player? You aren't going to win with slow reaction and inaccurate shooting. Trying the FPS Reflex Training here! Highly recommended for above 30yo FPS gamers like myself!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If they cared about interest in GRFS PC version, they would have released information by now...

yes..i would really like to buy the game. Looks like a solid title, sth diff from bf3 which i currently play..but everything looks so bleak..is like they don't even care abt PC gamers..
    The main reason why i won't buy it is because no one else is going to play it..so no point buying it anymore..

Darn... I was so excited about this game I preordered long ago and now I am starting to regret...
    Maker of the famed JN_Armoury M134 minigun mod for the first Ghost Recon game 11 years ago. I am back ghosts!

Hardcore FPS player? You aren't going to win with slow reaction and inaccurate shooting. Trying the FPS Reflex Training here! Highly recommended for above 30yo FPS gamers like myself!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonnoguchi View Post
    Darn... I was so excited about this game I preordered long ago and now I am starting to regret...
    Why are you regreting it? Lack of interest in the game by gamers or the developers?

There should be some PC news coming soon. I'm hoping at E3, it would be good to have some new info.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Quote Originally Posted by jasonnoguchi View Post
    Same. Might as well cancel my pre-order in Steam and get BF3 Premium subscription instead. There's still ARMA 2 to fill my need for something a little bit more tactical.

Well nothing at E3 so far, having announced their game list and with the live presentation over, I think its safe to assume there won't be any either.
    Last edited by ecma4; 06-05-2012 at 03:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I'll wait until reviews instead of pre-ordering. Then at least we will get the information from the reviewers, if Ubisoft do not give us the information now.

Most likely Ubisoft probably don't care about us PC Gamers because they know the console versions have much higher sales.

But I know as an FPS game, it's bound to have people playing it on PC.

It's not an FPS =_=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast