ASYM DeSanne Theories/Questions
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site, but not to DRIVER San Fran. :P.
I had a suggestion about the ASYM DeSanne witch, can never be driven because.. Well, i don't really know, but it has something to do with the fact that a real-life car can't be blown up in the game, I think Ubisoft/Reflections would have a ton of licensing problems so they invented a fake car, AKA the DeSanne.
If anyone is confused, Here are the only times it appears:
1) The intro to the game where a DeSanne cop car blows up, i actually do not remember this scene even though i have completed the story 4 times.
2) The mission where you tail the Aston Martin Rapide, AKA Leila Sharon, I found out you cannot shift in it, but there are a bunch of DeSannes driving around, how could i not notice this?!
3) Krug's car gets blown up by Jericho, a DeSanne.
4) The mission "frozen" Where the first intersection appears, just before the camera zooms in on tanner, there's a DeSanne right there.
5) The trap car that blows up before Leila is arrested, again a DeSanne.
I unlocked all the cars in the Garage and like so many others, couldn't find it. :/
I saw an Acura Legend on the freeway today and i noticed it had the same taillights as the DeSanne, i wonder if Ubisoft got some ideas from that car?
To be exact, it is a 2nd Generation 1991 Honda/Acura Legend, Thanks to Wikipedia.
Anyone support this theory?
One other thing, is the Dodge Monaco PD car an Unlicensed vehicle? it was left out also, Weird.
Thanks for Viewing this post. :)
SkymanGuy (Happy car-smashing! :D)