Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: "PlayStation3 Owners please check your game data utility". | Forums

Hi ,
    same problem, my store replaced mine. Another RU version. Won't work. Told me I could return it.

Noticed Playstation Store now sells a downloadable version, some sort of special edition or something. More expensive than my disk. Wonder if it would work??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

unless you just have money to throw around i wouldnt bet on it. i believe the problem lies within the network. in advanced warfighter if i used my router there were certain friends who could not hear me. now in this game i cant even play with them. now if i connect my ps straight to my modem and disconnect my router i can join them. for one i shouldnt even have to do this, and two, this is the ONLY game i have ever had issues with on my ps3. they need to fix this problem before they lose alot of loyal customers. i for 1 have loved the tom clancy titles but if this problem is not resolved i doubt seriously i will gamble my hard earned money on another one, thats for sure

i seriously doubt it. i dont think they know how to or where to even start. ive tried every tactic possible, even completely lowered my firewall and i got nothing. my region is correct, my router updated, udp and tcp codes are of no use, and my connection is top of the line. i doubt they have a clue and keep giving ppl all these "other" things to try instead of trying to correct the problem themselves, its their way out. in the years ive owned my ps i have never had a problem WITH ANY OTHER GAME EVER!!!! its not a us problem, its a them problem. PERIOD!!

WELL I HAVE JUST GOT ONLINE AND I HAVE LOST ALL MY STATS AND UNLOCKS. 3 LEVEL 40+ AND 1 LEVEL 50 CHARACTER GONE LIKE THE WIND! screw this game and the sorry poor excuse of people who made these raggedy servers. this game is not worth even starting over. well i hope its worth something for trade in tomorrow at game stop. thanks for nothing ubi soft. last dime u ever get from me! i will be seeking a full refund

Quote Originally Posted by S7r4iiGh7_Cr4Zii View Post
    WELL I HAVE JUST GOT ONLINE AND I HAVE LOST ALL MY STATS AND UNLOCKS. 3 LEVEL 40+ AND 1 LEVEL 50 CHARACTER GONE LIKE THE WIND! screw this game and the sorry poor excuse of people who made these raggedy servers. this game is not worth even starting over. well i hope its worth something for trade in tomorrow at game stop. thanks for nothing ubi soft. last dime u ever get from me! i will be seeking a full refund
    Not to mention the other issues!! I'm waiting for a response from the UBI support for WEEKS and nothing!! I can't even continue my campaign progress because I played previous missions using the "select mission" and now it won't continue from where I stopped! This is a robbery, I spent $60 on a game that doesn't work AT ALL!!! WTF UBISOFT???????????????????????? YOU GUYS WILL ****ING LOST YOUR JOBS BECAUSE NO ONE WILL ****ING BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU!! I WAS THINKING ABOUT PRE ORDERING FAR CRY 3, GUESS WHAT? **** UBISOFT!

I've got RU when I should be EU as well.

I showed my friend this game and he was all set to buy it till I told him we'd probably never get to play together.

It is a massive joke Ubisoft hasn't given any more info than "we're working on it."

I recommend everyone barrage their Twitter account complaining about this issue.

bs i play with uk ppl ... also i just took my ps3 to friends house next town over connect to there net and no prob playing with my friends go back home my router set up just like his and still connection issues ....so ya if this isnt fixed by dlc date ... def going to seek full refund this is bull

Hmmmmmm.........smells fishy.

Definitely something they are not telling us.

My game box says region 2 (Western Europe etc.), Russia is region 5. This disc itself also implies that the disc is region 2 as at the top of the disc where you get "FOR HOME USE ONLY" etc. all the info states S.C.E.E.. Did they have some sort of mix up when making the discs? Maybe not the issue, but with the lack of information from ubisoft I can only speculate.

Total joke. The fact that ubisoft is expecting us to get a refund from the where we bought the **** game is beyond my comprehension. A lot of the stores won't issue a refund.....and why should they when it is clearly ubisoft that should be footing the bill.

SPOKESMAN_SHIP
    a million thanks for "re-open" this topic

I have this game about 2 weeks, struggling with this "unable to connect with the host" problem, trying everything that I could remind (by now I feel like an expert on routers, modems, portforward an so on). And then BINGO, at least a reason for the problem, now I can stop messing around with my internet/PS3 settings, and man I feel so stupid for not having read this information. I´m from Portugal and bought the game on Amazon.co.uk and oddly they send me a RU copy.
    So Ubisoft, when will I stop play half a game when I paid the full price ?

I dont want to keep bumping this topic but I woul like some feedback from Ubisof about this issue, if possible.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast