Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "PlayStation3 Owners please check your game data utility". | Forums

would be nice to know why all these russian region disks are all over the place and im with alanxdz every other game has been perfect can play any game with friends no problems.. starting to seem like you guys tried to implement some new type of security or something but someone ****ed **** up big time
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Exaclty the same here 'AlanxDz'. Went to the store, and they had no clue what i and my friend were on about. Until they noticed that, after they installed some copies off the shelf, that they were in 'RU' Region....

Game(the store) know about the problem when I went it there they said they had 17 copies swapped all ready and there's nothing they can do apart from change the game or give the money back (3months from the day you brought the game) so I think I'll give ubisoft a bit of time to sort it and if there still no patch I'll just get my money back ,

People please remember things like this take time ,battlefield 3,skyrim,fallout,maxPayne 3,and even cod had there fair amount of bug fixs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Brock View Post
    I wanted to pop in and update.

We're still investigating the issue, but the region coding on the disc should not effect who can play the game together because our servers are not region locked (although they do limited matchmaking prioritization by region).

Myself or one of the Forum Mods will update if we have any further details.
    Thanks for the update Brock, we'll place an update on the OP to let the other community members know your looking into it.
    Last edited by MartyMonster; 06-05-2012 at 01:49 AM.

I also have the Russian version and live in the UK. It was bought from Blockbuster.

Will this affect the DLC in the coming months? One reason why I won't be buying any DLC until I know it's going to work. Forget all the other stuff and concentrate on getting this fixed firstly otherwise these forums are going to implode!

Hi ,
    mine says RU also.
    My other games are EU. They all work perfectly.
    I'm in Australia.

Just had a email saying they are looking in to it and to just keep looking here for more info ...... Not very helpful but at least they know about it

Ok, a short term fix for folks who dont mind changing they're router connection ports and guess what ..... it works!
    I just had a nice Co-Op & MP game with friends.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...nection-issues

PlayStation Network Required Ports
    UDP: 3658
    UDP: 3478-3479
    TCP: 80, 443, 5223

Game Ports for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    UDP &TCP: 2346, 80, 21400
    PSN: SunTzuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by SunTzuuuuuu View Post
    Ok, a short term fix for folks who dont mind changing they're router connection ports and guess what ..... it works!

Hasn't worked for me as i've already tried this from the start of June. And yea i know how to port my router.

Quote Originally Posted by SunTzuuuuuu View Post

I have tried this & it does not work, i live in australia & im with the biggest isp in aus telstra & have a technicolour network gateway, i have upnp enabled so it should pick up the ps3 ports automaticly but anyway i have put the psn & grfs ports in & i still can't connect to friends, i believe i have put the ports in correctly but still i wait to be able to connect to my friends..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast