My only fault with the new Ghost Recon Future Soldier game is the Guerrilla mode...
I mean seriously why did they turn this game mode into something that requires so much effort to actually start a game up?
Barely anyone on my friend list has this game to add to it and If they do have it they're either playing the multiplayer or campaign it just seems like such a big inconvenience that you can not start up a quick match of Guerrilla mode and play with people who are actually wanting to play this mode, please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way because It's silly...
Why take out one of the big things of the past two Ghost Recon games and make that mode a task to actually play?

I don't know If this is a thing to get stuff noticed but seriously Ubisoft should fix this up its such a waste of a game mode I use to play loads of now I can't even be bothered trying to play it.

If I'm wrong on their not being an option to starting a quick match up of this feel free to have your go at me for being a idiot but apart from that I've looked into it and can't seem to find any other way to get that game mode started other than pestering my friends