Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith @ E3 | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

It's cool they're putting it in and all, but I don't really give a hoot about bass. I hope they have something cool to announce for the people who want to learn guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeves29 View Post
    It's cool they're putting it in and all, but I don't really give a hoot about bass. I hope they have something cool to announce for the people who want to learn guitar.

Like more content for the game you are playing?

Well, yeah. "Content" can pretty much mean anything and everything they might do to change the game. So give me more guitar-player content. Lots of it.

I'm hoping more for something along the lines of "We've got this amazing new patch that makes the UI not want to stab yourself in the brains". If they stopped making me want to stab myself in the brains every single day that'd be worth 100x more than bass support. More tunings and technique notations would also be amazing. But I'm not greedy. I know they need to hold some stuff back for the sequel. So just give me the not wanting to stab myself in the brains thing and that'd be swell.

They could add the greatest rock and roll band in the world (and a lot of people thing The Rolling Stones are that band and they already have 3 songs in the game, so...) and we'd all be scrolling past the songs 2 weeks later when they released the Nickelback pack. So DLC announcements aren't really all that spectacular to me.

You mean the menu navigation UI? Or the in game UI?

At this point fixing some of the core practice tool and UI gaffes would be "adding more content to the game" to me, since I basically don't play certain songs - that I love! - due to the warts in the Rocksmith experience.

So that would in essence giving me enjoyment playing some songs I haven't bothered with due to the lack of playing things slowed down, etc and unlock past DLC I skipped on because I knew I wouldn't be able to practically learn them in game.

I completely agree with the user interface, I've stopped playing it due to it and am waiting for a patch. Taking forever too...good thing I have games in the original wrapping still since I've been playing RS, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NIPZ82 View Post
    I completely agree with the user interface, I've stopped playing it due to it

No. you. did. not.

What you did do is find an excuse to stop playing guitar.

I play the game regardless of the problems...and by problems I mean freezes. If they do nothing else but fix that and continue adding songs I'd be happy. As for adding bass, well that's nice. I'm not really interested in it BUT why leave it out? It's guitar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Pervert View Post
    There's a rumor that primus will be the main band in bass version.
    Why would they want to ruin the game with Primus?

Hopefully they announce they're going to do weekly DLC and hopefully start adding DLC that matches the games title and stop with this EMO stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadz View Post
    Why would they want to ruin the game with Primus?

Hopefully they announce they're going to do weekly DLC and hopefully start adding DLC that matches the games title and stop with this EMO stuff.
    You's so funnys!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast