Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith @ E3 | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Bandin03 View Post
    And am I the only one hoping for the announcement of Rocksmith 2?
    I think that would be in poor form since the European release isn't out yet for the first game.

Not that I wouldn't want to see RS 2, but I kinda want them to fix the first game a bit and finish releasing it before rubbing the European's noses in the fact that there isn't a RS 1 out for them yet.

Details about what would be in RS2 would be cool though, I just hope they focus on improvements in the existing product along with any future stuff.

(I'm in California btw, I just know a lot of frustrated people in Europe would be seriously bummed by an announcement of a sequel to something they haven't seen the original of yet - really drives home how delayed the launch is)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 View Post
    Tool? Lmao...lthey don't even let their songs on iTunes. Keep praying.....never gonna happen.
    Actually it's not entirely farfetched...

Tool allowed their music into Guitar Hero as long as they had creative control of how the music was presented

Rocksmith would be perfect for them because it's just music, no avatars representing them.

Is anyone aware of any technical reasons that they couldn't release bass support during E3? They've said they will say something, but is it possible that it could simply be announcing that the download is ready? Or is it just unlikely...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdarch View Post
    Is anyone aware of any technical reasons that they couldn't release bass support during E3? They've said they will say something, but is it possible that it could simply be announcing that the download is ready? Or is it just unlikely...
    I don't think they will release bass support during E3.. but they should have a playable version.. which I'm excited to try out!!

Banned
    In responce to earlier post I've come up with a fun answer.

Les Claypool is known for guitar rifts only. As to Tool putting out a Christian rock album.

I disagree with everyone regarding tool songs. While it would be great seeing tool on Rocksmith. Rocksmith would rather see Perfect Circle songs.

While I understand why you say that (guitar solos, less repetition in riffs, more upbeat), Tool would be the perfect Drop D band and APC uses many different tunings RS doesn't cover at the moment.

Also the riffs in Tool are fairly simple it's more about the odd time signatures and feel of each riff/note.

Adam Jones \m/

I have a feeling it will never happen but a Tool pack would be a dream come true for me. Would be awesome adding those to the set lists.

I'd probably weep with joy just playing Jambi

FIRST fix all the problems in RS
    THEN announce "surprises". The biggest surprise is 1 year for add 30 lives

did you remember this ?
    WE WANT SET THE SPEED MANUALLY!!!

your patch was a joke, stop say that you are working in pc version, FIX PS3/XBOX version first!!!

when i play RS, i WASTE my time in:
    waiting start
    saving
    menus
    looking for a song
    waiting
    adjusting strings
    PLAYING
    waiting
    saving
    chose other song
    and so on...

a 2011 game with a 2004 technology working in it

no, im not thinking in RS2

Last edited by toymachinesh; 05-31-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast