Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Fs...Problems With Servers.. | Forums

Ghost Recon Fs...Problems With Servers..

Dear Ubisoft, I Seriously Cant Believe U Guys Are Actually so Exited About Bringing Out New DLC To GRFS. U Guys Should Really Be Concentrating On All Da Problems Dis Game Has, 4 Example, Horrible Servers, Half The Time Its Hard Finding Matches, U Can Enter A Game Wit Ur Friends And Da Mic's Are Working Fine Then All Of A Sudden Through Da Game U Cant Even Talk To Them.. How Are We Supposed To Communicate And Coordinate Our Attacks With All These Problems With Da Mic's. U Guys Definately Rushed This Game To Da Market Just To Land Ahead Of Black Ops 2.. Also Get Better Match Making, Ur Match Making Stinks Who Developed This Game 5th Graders.. If U Guys Dont Solve These **** Problems Wit Da Game Im Selling It Back 2 Game Stop And U Can Guarantee This Will Be Da Last Time I Get A Game Coming From Ubisoft... Wut Did U Guys Put Da Betta Out 4 If U Were Not Gonna Fix All These **** Issues... And How Da F*$k Do U Guys Let Us Customize Our Gun Completely But We Can Only Change Our Facial Appearance Dats Fu*$ing Retarted WTF Were Yall Thinking??????? Its Really Sad 2 C A Good Company Go Bad.. Keep It Up N Expect 2 Go Bankrupt.:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you're going to complain and call the game developers 5th graders, you may want to avoid typing like one. just a suggestion.

Well, yea the grammar could have been better, but some of the thoughts are felt across the board with some of the online matching and bandwidth discrepancies. I know everyone can't or wont have the same bandwidth with in the same premeasures of upload/download speeds. I felt that if possible if the networking design team, could come up with a process of testing ping rates in lobbies to either get the best speed for the room or a above average ping rate this may help create a level and fun gaming experience. Don't allow a very low or bad ping rate being held my a joining or current player in the room to remain. If you dont meet the requirements for a smooth & normal online experience, you will need to make changes or improvements to your bandwidth.

They really need to fix their servers when i start the game it wont even connect to the ubisoft servers so i can even try matchmaking plus i cant redeem my passport code either. It really is sad to see a good company like ubisoft just waste their skills and not even try to make the game good. Even if black ops 2 had come out before future soldier if ubisoft had taken the time and made every thing good it wouldnt have mattered and me i love tom Clancy game series but this is just a disgrace and i will not buy another game coming out that is made by ubisoft

Well the need to fix these issues other wise no one is going to want to buy the DLC's if they have these dumb server issues, I just lost 5levels on 2 of my classes.. like seriously WTF come on.. I love the MP for Ghost Recon: FS but seriously if these issues keep persisting im going to be trading it in a few weeks.

Angry resetting your classes wtf ubi

So u was just playing a match when all of a sudden my classes all went down 5 levels this is terrible I have the game since the midnight release wtf is this happening to you

I phoned ubisoft about this today as the same thing happened to me except i got re set back to level 0 and all they could say was its was down to a server issue and there is nothing we can do, just keep checking the forums for update THAT WAS A REAL BIG HELP, SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEFANG96 View Post
    If you're going to complain and call the game developers 5th graders, you may want to avoid typing like one. just a suggestion.
    Clearly the grammer out weighs his opinion....stfu

Quote Originally Posted by CJDnZRD View Post
    Well the need to fix these issues other wise no one is going to want to buy the DLC's if they have these dumb server issues, I just lost 5levels on 2 of my classes.. like seriously WTF come on.. I love the MP for Ghost Recon: FS but seriously if these issues keep persisting im going to be trading it in a few weeks.
    yeah happens to me too.. It's sad

Fix your servers

Ubisoft either needs to fix their servers or refund everyone who purchased Ghost Recon FS. This is the worst multiplayer experience I have played and will not support Ubisoft any further if this continues. Constant glitching, host migrations, and the most of all LOST SERVER CONNECTIONS. This is even worse than Call of Duty games. Ubisoft has not addressed their fans or those who purchased this game, which shows how little they care about the community who supports them. Clearly these aren't scattered individual matters or else there wouldn't be so many complaints across the board. At least inform us that you're working on the problem, release a patch, or do SOMETHING that would make us keep the game and not sell it back to gamestop or ebay. As of right now, I wouldn't even say this game is worth $30! I hope you guys remedy this soon because this is downright ridiculous. And I waited so long and paid all this money for what????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast