What have you done to Ghost recon future soldier ubisoft? I just played a game and put all of my rounds that you get at the start of the game in to 1 person. He stood there and didn't even shoot back . I switched to my secondary and it wouldn't even fire, then out of nowhere I die. You need to fix this game. If this game isn't fixed soon I will cancel my pre-orders for Far Cry 3 and AC3. This is just unacceptable. One more example, I got killed and when I watched the kill cam, the guy that killed me was behind me shooting the other direction at someone else. Is this the best we can get from you in 5 years to make a game?
i hate people that post that stuff. nothings perfect. dont shoot for perfection but be as close to it as possible. their fixing the servers. no game is juss going to have great servers right out of the gate with all of these people joining it. And here's a thought. Maybe its not them.maybe its your router or modemm. ever think of that. dont point fingers. research THEN draw conclusions. and im not tryin to rage on u or be smart either
Originally Posted by Jaguars02
Ok mister know it all, I do networking for a living. I know my stuff is right. Second, they had a beta for the game before it was released; so it should had resolved the issues. If the game is going to be released and not working properly then why do I have to pay full price. That's like going to buy a new car and you drive 5 miles and the motor blows up. Would you just say to the dealer get to it when you feel like it or would you demand immediate action?
UK Forum Manager
Please post your feedback in the pinned threads, to make sure it is not lost.
There is a general feedback one, for game play and ideas you think should be improved
There is also a bug thread, where you should place feedback on bugs or gameplay issues.
If you do networking for a living you know the millions of possible problems that they could run into, if youre a gamer you know every game that has come out within the last 5+ years is trash on release. Its because of all the different networking setups that beta couldnt uncover.
Originally Posted by mikedee0923
I see these same posts on bf3 forums and all the cod forums in the first few months. Oneday people might get the picture but until then, sorry ubi, every game goes through this. But i still think its amazing.
Your exactly right, I know about all of the potential problems. I also know that you can't test servers to the fullest by having a closed beta. you need an open beta to push the servers. this game came out 5 years later after GRAW2. If they can't get it right in 5 years , what makes you think they will even attempt to fix it. On the positive side, I do like the game. I see that this could be a great game. It makes me weary about all of the upcoming games this fall. I have cancelled my pre-orders for 2 games this fall. I figure I'll wait till the games drop to about 20 bucks and then buy for the campaign.
Originally Posted by ghost77737
If they're not going to give us a 100% working game, they shouldn't charge us 100% of the full price. These servers go down constantly. Also get that "can't join because someone has different download content" message quite a bit. I can only play maybe 80% of the time, so why can't I pay them 80% and the other 20% when they figure out how to fix it?