Thread: More ideas for sc6! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

More ideas for sc6!

Okay. I will TRY to please every type of fan (hardcore and casual/legacy and conviction fans)

THE GAMEPLAY:
    Let me start off with the gameplay itself. I will list all the features there are but keep in mind, different modes will have some of the features deactivated or activated while others won't. The different modes are as follows:
    Casual
    Veteran
    Splinter Cell
    First Person
    Hardcore

First off, mark & execute and LKP return! I hear you classic fans cry. Mark and Execute would be changed to allow for slightly more involvement and input from the player. Mainly, now it allows you to select a max of 3 enemies (and you must take out 3 enemies first, 1 mark for 1 SILENT takedown and only a max of 3). You dont get instant headshots instead it snaps you to the closest enemy's largest center of mass -- their body-- and you can fill them will holes or move the reticule upward to their head (while in M&E, the X button would cancel the operation and the only way your reticule would move is up and down meaning you will always be targeting the enemy but you still have to go up to their head for a headshot. You could then snap your reticule in either direction (if there is any enemy in that direction) and continue. If there are two enemies in the same direction for the first, it will snap you to the closest but if you want to take the other guy out, you snap it again. Maybe it'd be called Mark and Snap lol -- nah.

LKP can be viewed in two different ways -- with an LKP "ghost" or an LKP "spot". The ghost shows you your last known position including what weapon they saw you with and what you were doing -- this would be used in Casual. The "spot" is just a spot giving you the area in which you were noticed -- this would be used in Veteran. The other difficulties have LKP still active just not visibly so.

Next up: VARIABLE SPEED! Here's how it works -- like the first 4 god dang games! xP But seriously, it was so much more useful even if you were going for a more action oriented experience -- the fast crouch run was so much faster than the speed in SCC and you could also go slow and silent to grab an enemy. It's a no-brainer.
    Classic moves: The splitjump would return and have a few more instances where it can be used. After the first one, each game seemed to use it less and less...I remember a few times in PT, fewer in CT and none in DA. It would be as used as the first game but with the animation from CT. You will again be able to whistle by pushing Down. When against a wall or next to a door, you will knock on it. Corner takedowns will make a comeback: both the one where you jab their adams apple and push them to the wall before putting them into a human shield and the one where you grab them and pull them to the floor. Not only this but pushing Y while you have the enemy on the ground will actually pull them to the human shield position (in case you need to move before another guard comes by). RT will now do lethal close attacks (with the SC knife or hand-to-hand krav maga, depending on what you want and choose to equip) and LT will do nonlethal knockouts or krav maga depending on if you equip the knife. this would replace SCC's RT which pulled the gun out and fired.

Center Axis Relock comes back and you can move about a mission with the gun in the ready position like in SCC or not. To actually fire though, you must push the X button like in the past SC games, only now the viewpoint is still the pulled out camera view like in SCC. Pushing the zoom button RS (the thumbstick) will bring it to the close, over-the-shoulder view ffrom the original games. Pushing it again (if it's the SC-20k or another scoped weapon) will bring it to the scope view and clicking it again, will bring it back out. RB will bring up the inventory like in all the old SC titles and you can cycle through what you want. Medkits return and are the PT iteration -- that is you bandage your wound as opposed to drinking medicine.

The SC-20k comes back with all it's old gadgets as well as new ones: sticky cams, sticky shockers, ring airfoil rounds, tranquilizers, camera jammers (produce static image -- they replace the OCP device on the pistol by limiting the amount of times you can take a camera down without destroying it). The ultrasonic emitter would replace the OCP on the pistol. You would be able to pick up any weapon and the PEC would return (choosing the SC-3000 is lighter and would allow for slightly faster movement but all gadgets would have to be thrown, limiting how far they can go. The laser mic makes a return

And because I'm tired...I'll post again later. Night/Morning everyone!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think Gunsmith would be better to have than PEC.

Would the Portable EMP return? It's indicated in Conviction to have become a standard part of SC kit.

Gunsmith? Like being able to make your own weapons? Or...?

As for the Portable EMP, it returns. Albeit differently; rather than instant alert thing, it now only has the radius of an average room and may disable your equipment as well on harder difficulties. As for certain equipment, the SC's always seem to lose and gain back tech randomly. In CT, there was no laser mic, instead it was built into the EMF vision, then in DA Sam has the laser mic again. So things that are standard aren't necessarily standard for long. A few years at least though. I'd like to stray from overly abundant use of EMP hence the smaller radius of the portable EMP and OCP device being replaced with a limited gadget launched from the SC-20k.

The PEC almost doesnt even need to be too massive seeing as I can't fathom people wanting to go with anything other than the SC-20k. Although I think it'd be cool if there was the bendable rifle. It's a real experimental asault rifle being tested for SWAT-type use and the gun can be bent at the metal (hinged). It prevents you from having to lean out of cover (there's a video screen connected to a camera at the barrel or something.)

Maybe it could be a feature of the SC-4000? Or an upgraded SC-3000...maybe it'd be the SC-3000A or something and would be a trade-off...no gadgets but almost no risk when shooting from corners. It'd definitely be a useful tool.

Both forms of climbing return. When hopping onto a ledge the default position is shimmy/hanging down. It's as slow as it was in the original games. Pressing Y will lift the legs up against the wall like in SCC. You will still do shimmy, but because of the legs being firmly planted against the wall, Sam/co-op agent can shimmy much faster (but still more realistically/slower than in SCC). It's minimally louder and you can still vary the speed when having the legs up (you can go as slow as the fastest speed of the other ledgehang).

Your D-Ops spy will also be the spy you use in multiplayer.

along with Co-op Story, D-Ops Co-op, classic SvM, and SvS (Faceoff) gameplay there would be new SvM modes

SvM Target: The Mercs protect a "VIP" -- a randomly chosen Merc who moves slower and has no weapons but can use krav maga. The Spies get access to their D-Ops weaponry and can kill the Mercs. The Mercs when killed can be revived and can briefly sit up and fire a tarcking device onto the spy who killed him, allowing the rest of the MErcs to be aware of the Spy's location for about a minute. The Spies cannot kill the VIP and must take him into a human shield and get him to an extraction point. The VIP can cause some issues along the way to slow the progress and help the Mercs get him back. If the Mercs kill the VIP, the Spies automatically win and if the Spies kill the VIP, the Mercs auto-win. Obviously there may need to be tweaks but something along those lines.

I'll be back with more stuff in an hour or so.

hi wow this is old

Where did you find this?

More of the same

Quote Originally Posted by Chayce21 View Post
    More of the same
    This is an old thread so your clever post about "more of the same" is pretty idiotic.
    RIP Tom Clancy
    - Perfectionist -
    - Phantom Player -

Check out my art: Facebook | Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr
    Forum threads: SC7 Wishlist | Blacklist Checklist