Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Engineer + Data Computer + Shotgun + Frag Launcher + Stun Gun + Sensor Grenades | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by snakedoc97 View Post
    thank you finally a brilliant person who understands that the game is based on reality
    But I wonder what snipers counter?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

lol,in reality my server works 100% of the time and the kick on a m60 is powerful unless you have it podded.
    not to mention alot of people have never even fired a shotgun in real life and have no clue of the kick the produce...
    Last edited by mordellis; 05-28-2012 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mordellis View Post
    lol,in reality my server works 100% of the time and the kick on a m60 is powerful unless you have it podded.
    not to mention alot of people have never even fired a shotgun in real life and have no clue of the kick the produce...
    The M60 is ment for blind-fire unless crouched down with a Bi-pod Grip ready to snipe using Blind-fire.

you cannot run and gun with a m60 in real life...half you wuss bags could barely lift one,let alone fire one.

you cannot run and gun with a m60 in real life...half you wuss bags could barely lift one,let alone fire one.
    When you Blind-fire, you walk. If your running while blind-firing with it then your probably related to RAMBO!

lol,indeed

Quote Originally Posted by snakedoc97 View Post
    am i the only one who notices its the same 5-7 people whining across the broad to Nerf this or this is overpowered everything has a counter shotgun = lmg
    What? This is the first time I've brought up something like this.

tl;dr
    You can't have frag launcher and stun gun.

all had incendiary ammo and got headshots across the map. stopped reading right there because that isnt possible. buckshot or slugs maybe, but you just went full ret@rd by saying dragons breath can reach across the map.

lol,indeed
    But hey, you can just stand their with your Fire Rounds W/ LMG and start spamming Death Bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone1985 View Post
    tl;dr
    You can't have frag launcher and stun gun.
    Underbarrel Frag/Stun Gun

Frags as grenades, Stun Guns as secondaries.

FAYUL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast