Thread: We couldn't retrieve your game data This area is dedicated to Ghost Recon players. | Forums

We couldn't retrieve your game data This area is dedicated to Ghost Recon players.

We couldn't retrieve your game data

This area is dedicated to Ghost Recon players. If you already own and have played a Ghost Recon game, make sure you've linked your Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account to your UPlay account. You can do this via the ingame Uplay service. Click on the button below to go back on the home page.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yupp same thing happens to me can't log into it or anything and ubisoft doesn't help one bit cause none of there emails seem to be answered by real people.

I have been having a lot of problems with them even here it says i joined them may 2012 when i joined them way long before that. They said I had to link my account well I can't because when I got the game I entered the pass and it seems it made an account off my gamer tag theres no way of signing out of it cause there isn't a sign out button on the game. Yesterday I put in the game and for the first time it asked for my account but my account wasn't even there anymore it was removed and now today I have it back and now its not asking me for my account anymore and when I click on Uplay on the ghost recon future soldier game it always says oops! The submitted information was either empty or invalid right before it takes me to my actions and rewards. so I think I'm stuck with this with is a big let down cause now I can't unlock anything except the things that I got from Uplay with points and the preorder stuff that I got. If anybody can help me that would be great Ive been stuck like this for days

Hi guys, please contact technical support so they can take a look at your Uplay accounts.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Dude I have contacted support, and all they can tell me is log in with the email I have been using since I bought the game and created a uplay account. WTF Its the only email I use!
    Last edited by TecHunter; 06-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TecHunter View Post
    Dude I have contacted support, and all they can tell me is log in with the email I have been using since I bought the game and created a uplay account. WTF Its the only email I use!
    I'm having the same problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki2000 View Post
    I'm having the same problem too.
    I have the exact same problem. Been using the same XB account since AC I

Was this problem resolved? If not, please PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support