Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call | Forums

ElAurens, good to hear from you. I agree with you on FPS games. Looking at it from the developer's point of view. They're easy sells. Not much time is spent on updating. Easy and big profit.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's good to see many of the members still come around. Again, I often wonder who's looking, cuz when I sign on this forum alone usually has 40-60 viewers.
    Hopefully the SS contest will continue, so you guys that take a weekly peek here don't forget to vote.

Glad to have someone like you here Trav, your skills will help a lot of people here. This place use to rock, but has died out some, mostly due to the new forum format, but
    we still have a good group here, more of a tight nit family. Hope you hang around.

Present for roll call, sir.
    I must admit that when they started this new format, well, change is hard for some of us curmudgeons. I do pop in and lurk once in a while and today I noticed the roll call thread. Nice to see some new names on the Forum, glad to see the place is still active.

"Humble, that's me...Mr. modesty. When it comes to humility, I'm the greatest!"-Bullwinkle J. Moose

Good idea starting this thread MWolfe1963. Good to see some of the Captains posting here again.
    Nice to see you all !!

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Long time...

I fall into the "What have they done with the interface???" category. Was reading a conglomeration of excerpts from various submarine books this past month and started wondering about the SH4 gang. Just loaded up SH4 with TMO again, and am about to give it a whirl after about a year in port. Good to hear some are still around. I hope someone finds the missing Mr. Wolferz.
    Last edited by PhantomKira; 06-03-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    -------------------------------

"Blub, blub, blub, one carrier turned into a sub." Special Forces operator in a Dale Brown book.

"Shift+F1" gun sight view must be turned off manually, it will not do so automatically when loading a new airplane

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmoosicvs View Post
    I must admit that when they started this new format, well, change is hard for some of us curmudgeons. I do pop in and lurk once in a while and today I noticed the roll call thread. Nice to see some new names on the Forum, glad to see the place is still active.
    Hehe, when you left my SS win percentage went way up, but I would rather see you around.....

Hi all - I drop in occasionally to keep in touch. Haven't played the game for a long time now. Have taken over the role of Divisional CO of BF3 of my clan (we run 3 teams for BF3) which requires some work. Also playing Skyrim.

Am really concerned for Wolferz, if he could I have no doubts he would be here.
    Me too.

Funny we have just updated our forum to this software recently - the 4th version in 10 years. http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/ I am an admin there as RtB (Robert the Bruce)
    You might be interested to see how a war gaming community approaches the same task. The clan plays a lot of different games including SIMS (mainly the aircraft ones).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

I'm here 3 or 4 times a day, just haven't seen anything to comment on and nothing new in my career worthy of mention.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmoosicvs View Post
    Hey Moose! Glad to see you're still around buddy. I was beginning to worry that we might not hear from you again over here.
    Your presence here makes the forum that much brighter my friend.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast