Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please explain why you dont have a mic for this game? | Forums

Please explain why you dont have a mic for this game?

i had already bought a new mic for this specifically because this is a tactical game. why do you micless people play a game that almost requires it? please explain your rational.

i have had people add me to their friends list just because i had a mic and used it. what are you thinking or not thinking id really like to know. do you know how easy it is to roll a team that does not use mics? 9 out of 10 games we will beat you like a red-headed stepchild.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes mic is essential to good team play!!!! I dont understand why anyone would play any kind of online game with no mice?? but to each their own I guess

People can hear what you say on the PS3.

Biggest reason for me is too many jerks. Some just complain constantly. Some think they are the boss of everyone. Some sit there and sing.Some think it is a phone and talk constantly so I cant even here where the enemy is. I have no time for any of this.

ya xbox has that to but why not talk back?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by FierceChicken1 View Post
    Biggest reason for me is too many jerks. Some just complain constantly. Some think they are the boss of everyone. Some sit there and sing.Some think it is a phone and talk constantly so I cant even here where the enemy is. I have no time for any of this.

Its all about finding a group of people to play with, and avoiding the COD fans

Someone make this guy get 9001 bacon strips for being correct.

Can we say party chat.

About the songs:
    DO YOU WANT THIS BEING PLAYED when your playing the game?

Even though it's epic..... It drives me insane when I'm trying to play.

This sounds good enough to me. Also, “essential?” HARDLY... for any game. Sure it helps but you should be an observant competent player anyway to understand whats going on. I almost never hear people use mics for game related stuff in any game I play online. All they do is either blabber about nonsense, have it so loud where I can hear their babies, pets and partners vacuuming but they themselves are not saying a word, or simply just cursing at anything or everyone. These shooters now-a-days have in game commands letting you tag areas, say where you are going, say you need help... especially in this game.

If the person is not an oblivious idiot, you will do perfectly fine without a mic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast