Thread: You need to log in online at least once before playing online | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

You need to log in online at least once before playing online

I bought this game on 5/22 on steam, I am still unable to play it. In the launcher it says I need to log in online at least once before playing online, but my log in fails. I have AC2 and brotherhood both installed on this PC and I can log in to the launcher using my account just fine for those games. I contacted tech support and they said to just check the forums. Is there any way to fix this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Meant to put that this was for revelations

Good luck to you!,
    I have had a similar issue for two months and still no further thanks to their largely automated "Helpdesk" I have tried everything even using another computer - but all they try to do is send you on a wild goose chase.. they even tried to blame my ISP!

have a read of the long history below, some of the comments are hilarious...it may give you something to do while you wait for a miracle from Ubisoft...

Communication History:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Customer via CSS Web 06/09/2012 20:58

I have updated my password (again!) to test123
    the product key is ****-****-****-****

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Response UK Technical Support via Email 06/08/2012 12:28

Hello ,

Can you please temporarily reset your password to 'test123' so I can carry out some tests from our side? Please also confirm your activation key.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Ubisoft Technical Support.

Customer via CSS Web 05/27/2012 17:36

as i have stated previously, the launcher will not allow me to log on ( i only want to play single player) i get the same message time and dttime again that i need to ,log on at least once online.... which i can't do!
    i have a wired connection and have tried both offline and online modes

Response UK Technical Support via Email 05/24/2012 10:34

Hello ,

Regarding the issue you have reported, we need to continue investigating. From the tests we have already carried out, it's clear that the issue is specific to either your connection, or, the configuration of your system.

If the problem is continuing after logging in from a different PC then the only option we have is to try and find out why it cannot connect on your machine. Can you please confirm if you use a wired or wireless connection? Also, so we can get a full understanding of what is happening and the process you are following, can you please describe, in detail, exactly what happens when you launch the game?

Finally, have you made sure that in the Launcher settings the game is not set to 'Offline Mode' ?

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/18/2012 15:31

Almost a month now and still no resolution, this is now an absolute disgrace, how can you sell a product that doesn't work (and it's not just me who has the problem- try google)
    I feel that after all of this time I am not being unreasonable in requesting:

1) Contact from a manager.
    2) A full refund / replacement product for a platform that it does work on (Xbox 360).
    3) A resolution to my (and others) problem.
    4) that a transcript of this conversation be forwarded to your customer relations department.

Customer via CSS Web 05/14/2012 20:08

Ok So i humoured you, and my ISP (O2) said that lt the fault lies with you, as i said how can they be at fault if the game works fine on another computer attached to the same router.

Response Melodie via Email 05/14/2012 18:46

Hello gornalgremlin

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 2.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident by clicking on the "Update Question" Button at the bottom of this page (Please do not create a new incident).

Once again, we have tried to reproduce this error but it is not specific to the game or the servers as we have run this game just fine.

We can only advise you, once again, to contact your ISP to try and fix this issue. This issue is specific to your network or configuration and your ISP will be more able to help you with that.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/12/2012 13:46

What an absolute joke!!!
    "We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED."
    maybe you could point others to your "solution" - basically if you don't get a response after 48 hourse, case closed hey, how about we try the same technique to other fields...
    ..A patient is in in hospital in a coma, no change for 48 hours so Hey... He's Cured!
    ...Sherlock Holmes would be out of a job... " Hmm Watson, the crown jewels have been missing for 48 hours, we haven't found them so We'll call this one solved!"

THE FACT REMAINS, I PURCHASED ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS, IT DOESN'T WORK, THAT IN MY OPINION IS YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE, NOT MY ISP, NOT AN ACT OF GOD... IT'S YOUR PROBLEM, SIMPLY MARKING A QUESTION AS "CLOSED" DOES NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

Response Melodie via Email 05/09/2012 10:46

Hello gornalgremlin

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident by clicking on the "Update Question" Button at the bottom of this page (Please do not create a new incident).

If you wish to make an official complaint, please use the address given below :

Ubisoft,
    1st Floor, Chertsey Gate,
    London Road,
    Chertsey,
    Surrey,
    KT16 8AP

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/09/2012 08:12

You haven't got a clue really have you? nearly 3 weeks of generic try this and try that answers and now it's "pass the buck time"
    HOW CAN THE ISP BE AT FAULT IF THE GAME WORKS ON AN IDENTICAL BUILD PC ON THE SAME ROUTER???
    Forget it! this has been a complete waste of time and money - I'll take the game back for a refund and I'd like to make an official complaint to your customer services department.

Response Melodie via Email 05/08/2012 11:29

Hello gornalgremlin

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 2.

Once again, we have tried to reproduce this error but it is not specific to the game or the servers as we have run this game just fine.

We can only advise you, once again, to contact your ISP to try and fix this issue. This issue is specific to your network or configuration and your ISP will be more able to help you with that.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/05/2012 10:18

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Error-code-2?

Been there, done that.... back to the old error "you need to log in online at least once etc etc"

So basically here I am two weeks on, having exposed my computer by opening ports / disabling virus checkers etc and still no change... are you going to sort this out?

Response Melodie via Email 05/04/2012 17:24

Hello gornalgremlin

If you get that new error, please look at the link below :

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Error-code-2?

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/04/2012 16:00

Now i'm getting a second error.... "there was a problem starting your game. Make sure you have no other games running that use the Ubisoft game launcher. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the game."
    I'm certain that i have no other games running... I CAN'T EVEN GET THIS GAME WORKING!!!!!!!

Customer via CSS Web 05/04/2012 15:56

That's just passing the buck, the ISP are NOT to blame!... I tried the game on a second PC on the same router (only difference is that it runs Vista instead of XP) worked fine!
    I bought this game to play on my own windows XP PC, I only want to play single player and I'm not interested in Online play.

Using the other PC, I have now "logged on at least once online" as the launcher error requests.. I even entered my game key and played for a few minutes. when i go back to my own PC I get the same error.

both pcs are of identical spec and both are attached via a wired connection to the same router, so the problem obviously lies with the XP version.

Response Melodie via Email 05/04/2012 11:11

Hello gornalgremlin

We have run a few more tests on your account and this issue is certainly not account specific.

We can only advise you to contact your Internet Service Provider to try and fix this issue as we cannot replicate your problem on our side. This issue is specific to your network or configuration and your ISP will be more able to help you with that.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 05/03/2012 16:35

Do you have an update yet? it has now been 2 weeks and still no game...

Customer via CSS Web 04/30/2012 15:46

I can't find an option for "network" in the control panel, there is an icon for network connections but this only offers 2 options (see attached)
    i have also run a network and directx diagnostic which is also attached.
    maybe you can tell from these what type of network i have?

Response Melodie via Email 04/30/2012 15:15

Hello gornalgremlin

When you select a WiFi or cable connection, you are prompted to define this network. To make sure your network is private, please :

1. Open the Control Panel
    2. Under Network, click on either the Home network, Work network, or Public network link depending on what you currently have selected as your network location.
    3. Select a location : Home network
    4. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/30/2012 13:23

The router has always been directly connected to the pc, i'm not sure what you mean by "private network in the control panel" could you please explain?

Response Melodie via Email 04/30/2012 12:58

Hello gornalgremlin

Have you tried a cable connection to your router/box ?

Have you made sure that your network is defined as "private network" in the Control Panel ?

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/29/2012 17:12

I'm happy that my account is not at fault, that's ok then.. so why does the game still not work????
    so far i have un-installed, re-installed the game, uninstalled the launcher, deleted the launcher files and the hosts file, re-installed the launcher, reset my password, opened all of the ports, uninstalled all of my virus checkers, disabled the firewall, uninstalled the game again, re- installed it with no virus checker / firewall, uninstalled the launcher again, deleted the launcher files again and deleted the hosts file again, re-installed the launcher, prayed, and still I get the message that i have to log in at least once etc etc...
    Albert Einstein once said.. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." this has been going on now for over a week..

Customer via CSS Web 04/28/2012 15:26

please do not close this query down, i am away from home until monday

Response Melodie via Email 04/27/2012 12:35

Hello gornalgremlin

We have had no problem connecting to the launcher and your account is not responsible for this problem.

This is obviously a technical problem. Can you confirm that you still get an error when connecting to the launcher ?

Can you confirm that your connection is defined as "private network" in the Control Panel ?

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/26/2012 15:34

i have now logged onto the homepage and changed it there... is there anywhere else?

Customer via CSS Web 04/26/2012 15:30

I OBVIOUSLY copied and pasted it into the launcher as you requested.. where else do i need to change it????
    how hard can it be top play a game on my computer

Response Melodie via Email 04/26/2012 15:13

Hello gornalgremlin

You obviously have not changed your password to test123 as we cannot log in to your account neither on the launcher or website.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/26/2012 14:33

As i said in my previous update, i have changed the password in the launcher...

Response Melodie via Email 04/26/2012 14:06

Hello gornalgremlin

The password change is not supposed to change your issue.

We just need you to change the password so we can try the game on our computer. So please, change your password to 'test123' (without ').

Kind Regards,

Custome rvia CSS Web 04/25/2012 23:49

Changed password - still the same....

Response Melodie via Email 04/25/2012 17:43

Hello gornalgremlin

Please change your password to "test123" (without ") so we can test your account on our computers.
    This way, we can make sure your problem is not account related and is truly a technical issue.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/25/2012 11:09

Attached launcher screen as requested

Response Melodie via Email 04/25/2012 10:32

Hello gornalgremlin

You can of course reinstall your anti-virus and turn on your fire-wall if you still make sure the game and game launcher are authorised in these softwares.

Have you made sure that in "settings" on the launcher, you have not forced the Offline mode ? Please send us a screenshot of the "settings" of the launcher.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/25/2012 08:29

OK so i've uninstalled my virus protection, opened all of the ports leaving my computer exposed to everyone on the internet, disabled my firewall, i only have my keyboard and mouse atrtached (i hope you were not suggesting that i remove the drivers for the motherboard / graphics card / lan etc).
    I've uninstalled and re-installed the game and ITS STILL THE SAME!!!, this is ridiculous! what is your next suggestion? format my hard drive? re-install windows? stand in a bucket of warm custard?
    i bought this game nearly a week ago and so far haven't even got as far as entering the product key!! - i know you are concerned with piracy and all that stuff but producing a game that stops even legitimate buyers from playing seems to be missing the point. I am not alone with this problem (as a quick "google" will show, and the main suggestion to get around the problem seems to be to download a "crack" to bypass the protection system... now as a legitimate buyer of software, i would not be willing to do that but would it not be sensible to make your protection system a little easier to use?

If this matter is not resolved soon, I will have no choice but to take the game back for a refund, which is a pity, I played Assassins Creed 1 and Brotherhood with no problems on the Xbox, why should it be so difficult to use a game on a PC?

Response Melodie via Email 04/23/2012 15:55

Hello gornalgremlin

1. Please uninstall the game

2. Uninstall every emulation software from your computer (Nero, Alcohol, Daemon's tool...)

3. Uninstall your anti-virus temporarily (you can reinstall it after reinstalling the game)

4. Make sure that only your keyboard and mouse are enabled in the "Device manager"

5. Reinstall the game

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/23/2012 15:23

I have tried all of your suggestions,
    the only files i could find in the C: \ Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder were Launcher_log.txt and Network_info.txt
    the only firewall I am using is the windows firewall (I also tried disabling this), I opened all ports as suggested but still no luck, the launcher checks for updates but then says that i "need to log in at least once"
    honestly how hard can it be to play a single player game? I have a constant internet connection, I have a product key (which i haven't got far enough to enter)
    the problem is that i get the same old message stating i have to log in... i've logged in everywhere i can think of..
    i have attached a screen grab of the error screeen.

could you maybe log me in once so that I can play the game?

Response Melodie via Email 04/23/2012 12:51

Hello gornalgremlin

Only the ports needed to access the Ubisoft servers for this game are open.

Could you please click on the link below and follow the instructions given on that page to solve your problem ? :

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/13964

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/22/2012 10:28

Still not working, is it really safe to leave a computer with ports open?

Customer via CSS Web 04/21/2012 20:45

still no good

Response Melodie via Email 04/21/2012 18:36

Hello gornalgremlin

You just need to enter your username and password to connect to the launcher and connect online.

If you are still getting this error and your network is secure, then you need to open the following ports :

80, 13000, 13005, 13200-13999
    (All TCP)

If you need any help to open your ports, please contact your Internet provider as we are not able to help your open ports in your router/box.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/21/2012 18:30

I did that, still no good... I get the same message.. I need to log on at least once... Please tell me how i log on online?

Response Melodie via Email 04/21/2012 18:24

Hello gornalgremlin

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows) folder.
    NOTE: Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from here.

4. Try deleting your HOSTS file by following this path in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Delete the hosts file and try the game again.

5. Launch the game again.

Kind Regards,

Customer via CSS Web 04/21/2012 18:19

i tried all of your suggestions, i do have a live broadband internet connection, but the launcher states that i need to log in at least once online, how do i do that?

Response Melodie via Email 04/21/2012 17:25

Hello gornalgremlin

Please make sure you are connected to a secure network. Any public network or hotspot will not let you through to our servers and you will not be able to activate this game.

If you are connected to a secure network, try these steps :

In order to fully troubleshoot the problem that you are having please try the steps below:

1. Disabling your background applications:

To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)
    Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter
    Go to the tab, which says Start-up
    Click the option to Disable All
    Press Apply, then Close then pick the option to Restart

2. Clearing your temporary files:

To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)
    Type in %TEMP% and press enter.
    Go to Edit and Select All.
    Go to File and Delete.

3. Turn off anti-virus and fire-wall

4. Turn off any emulation software installed on your computer

5. Launch the game again

Kind Regards,

Auto-Response 04/20/2012 17:48

The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)

Title: Why do i need a Internet connection to play certain games?
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/14137

Title: CD key in use
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/14023

Title: Binding failed or CD key in use
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/16226

Title: Error: An Internet Connection is Required to Play This Game
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/13964

Title: My Game Launcher will not load
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/15684

Customer via CSS Web 04/20/2012 17:48

I purchased Assassins creed 2 today and finally got it to work as far as the login screen when i get a message saying i "need to log in online at least once before playing offline"
    i have logged in every way i can find but still can't launch the game, i haven't even got as far as entering the product key, please help!

so this isn't just me then? I haven't been able to play in 3 days because it says my log in failed....but its' the same stupid log in I'm using to post this stupid response isn't it?????

this is so f'ing frustrating, I swear.

I've read gremlin's post and I have to say it's like they have couple of different e mails and than they just send one of those. For instance, I'm also contacting Ubisoft Support, I also got Melodie and some of your emails are exactly the same as mines. I've opened so much ports, send her my password, all the files she requested but nope. I still get the "Ubisoft server is not available at this time. Please try again later." issue when trying to go on multiplayer (ACR).

I'm still no further forward SIX MONTHS ON from buying the game.. i don't even want to play multiplayer, simply the game I bought ( i now paid out again to get the Xbox version)

my further posts are below:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Customer via CSS Web 10/06/2012 19:16

What a joke! I honestly thought that someone had actually reached a compromise and we had a solution to what has now been ongoing for over SIX MONTHS!!!! but as usual no response, and another empty promise.. you can't even acknowledge my posts!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO SOMEONE IN AUTHORITY..
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Customer via CSS Web 09/29/2012 15:46

Still no response?
    Should I really have expected things to be resolved?
    30 days since I posted my address on here and no reply (or game)
    is it still being sent or was i supposed to just forget about it?
    Customer via CSS Web 09/15/2012 09:47

Hi,
    i have not recieved the game yet, has it been dispatched?
    Customer via CSS Web 08/30/2012 21:31

Hi,
    Thanks for the offer, my home address is:

Regards

Response UK Technical Support via Email 08/30/2012 15:42

Hello ,

I must apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

As you have already proceeded with purchasing the game for Xbox 360, if you can provide me with your postal address I will arrange for a copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Xbox 360 to be sent to you.

Kind Regards,
    Customer via CSS Web 08/23/2012 18:44

Thanks to your apalling customer service, I have now purchased an XBox verion of the game and i must say it's a pity that the care and attention to detail within the game is not reflected by the utter contempt shown by the support staff, simply closing the problem does not make it go away, neither does blaming all and sundry instead of looking into the problem yourself.
    It's great that head office have agreed to a replacement, however as yet , over a month on, I have had no communication from them.
    Response UK Technical Support via Email 07/17/2012 14:11

Hello ,

I can assure you that it's not a case of us being unwilling to help. We have identified what we believe to be the cause of the problem and also offered our evaluation as to why it's happening. In some cases, there is only so much we can do, and, although we are unable to solve the problem from here, we have been able to determine where the issue stems from.

As previously advised, the fact that we carried out tests here and were able to successfully play the game using your login credentials and key demonstrates that issue is specific to your connection and the errors found in Launcher only serve to add weight to this theory. This is further verified by the fact that you have reformatted your machine and installed a newer Operating System.

Regarding a replacement on your game for a different version, under these circumstances we normally wouldn't be able to offer an exchange. However, I've spoke to our Head Office and managed to get them to agree to replacing your PC game for an Xbox 360 version of the game.
    Customer via CSS Web 07/10/2012 16:27

So, correct me if i'm wrong here but my original problem was that i needed to log on "at least once" in order to play offline?
    well if you have logged on, then why do i still get the message?
    I have opened all of the ports that you suggested, disabled my firewall, contacted my ISP who incidentally point the finger back at you, disabled my virus checker, I've even FORMATTED MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALLED A NEWER OPERATING SYSTEM.

All i want to do is to play the game that I purchased in good faith, i wish i had bought the Xbox version now, it's obvious that you are unable or unwilling to help, the shop i purchased tgame from refused to refund me because the game has been used!
    basically i have wasted time and money on a product that has DRM settings which prevent legitimate purchasers from accessing a game that was i so inclined could have downloaded free of charge which bypasses all of this log on once mumbo jumbo. what a great advertisement for software piracy!

Give a guy a break here, i paid for the game, now could i perhaps use it or could you send me a version that does work (xbox 360) in exchange for a useless, unplayed version of the game.
    Response UK Technical Support via Email 07/10/2012 15:21

Hello ,

The response we provided you with on the 25th June has outlined what we have found to be the cause of the problem. I can only offer my assurances that we are not trying to baffle you and are simply pointing out what could be causing the problem. The fact that we carried out tests here and were able to successfully play the game using your login credentials and key further demonstrates that issue is specific to your connection and the errors found in Launcher only server to add weight to this theory.

Kind Regards,
    Customer via CSS Web 07/04/2012 14:49

Still no contact...
    Apalling customer service. I will be contacting Trading standards tomorrow unless i recieve a satisfactory response FROM A MANAGER!
    Customer via CSS Web 06/28/2012 06:59

"We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED"

THIS IS APALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE, MY ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED, YOU HAVE SIMPLY PASSED THE BUCK AGAIN!

"We can confirm that we are able to successfully access the game from here without any problems " - Oh that's OK then, maybe I could nip around to Ubisoft next time I want to play the game that I bought!

"Looking through your launcher_log.txt file I can see lots of errors which are specifically mentioning proxy settings:

ERROR SocketFactory.cpp (265) Proxy detection failed. Cannot create connection to 216.98.51.205:13000. Proxy type is automatic." - Ah baffle him with technobabble, simpoly quoting verbatim from an error log does NOT resolve the issue, maybe you could offer a way of resolving the issue!

"At this point, the only thing that it leaves is either your hardware " "The error indicates that the problem is most likely external and not something being caused by your system." - contradictory statements! is it my hardware or not?

where in your last response does it give any advice as to how to resolve my issue?

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO A MANAGER IMMEDIATELY!
    Response UK Technical Support via Email 06/25/2012 12:11

Hello ,

Please accept my apologies for the delay here. We have been awaiting some additional information and also running some tests using your account credentials.

We can confirm that we are able to successfully access the game from here without any problems which rules out the cause of the problems being related to either the game, the servers or your account. At this point, the only thing that it leaves is either your hardware or the configuration of your connection. Looking through your launcher_log.txt file I can see lots of errors which are specifically mentioning proxy settings:

ERROR SocketFactory.cpp (265) Proxy detection failed. Cannot create connection to 216.98.51.205:13000. Proxy type is automatic.

From the information we have already, we understand that the issue can be specific to your ISP. The error indicates that the problem is most likely external and not something being caused by your system. This would also explain why, when testing the game here using your account, we did not receive the same problem. In some instances, the error occurs when ports have not been forwarded correctly, specifically port 13000. However, from the information you have provided us with, you have opened the following ports already:

80, 13000, 13005, 13200-13999
    (All TCP)

Kind Regards,
    Customer via CSS Web 06/24/2012 16:59

Still no response?
    looks like contacting trading standards then!
    this is ridiculous, how can you sell something then deny access to it?
    Customer via CSS Web 06/22/2012 11:35

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EARLIER POST
    Customer via CSS Web 06/20/2012 14:20

Once again - another 14 days and still no response, I cannot believe that it could take this long to sort out my problem, i only want to play the game that i purchased TWO MONTHS AGO!
    PLEASE RAISE THIS ISSUE WITH A MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.

Please note I wish to raise a complaint and would like the following:

1) Contact from a manager.
    2) A full refund / replacement product for a platform that it does work on (Xbox 360).
    3) A resolution to my (and others) problem.
    4) that a transcript of this conversation be forwarded to your customer relations department.

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY REQUESTED ON THE 18th MAY AND HAS BEEN BLATANTLY DISREGARDED!

go into the uplay settings, turn off the automatic offline
    ????
    profit

My AC2 isn't starting up please help it wont start when i clicck on play button!!