Thread: skins f 16 c and others | Forums

skins f 16 c and others

here are some skins i got from the internet but the problem with all of the that they don t work online you can see the skins yourself but not other while you are on the multiplayer can someone tell me how to fix that thank you.

F-16C_FightingFalcon_P02 dessert camo

Su-37_Terminator_P01 tiget stirps

FA-18C_Hornet_P02 dessert camo i cant put this skin on my plane if some help me please

here are the instruction to put this skins in your planes

#1 go to your folder and click on tom Clancy's hawx
    #2 click on DATA
    #3 click on textures
    #4 and copy the file skin and paste it on Geoms and start your game check your plane to see if its works if it didnt in the last number of the skin files its says P01 or P02 just change JUST THE NUMBER (or rename the skin file) and try again the same steps DONT FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR DEFAULT SKIN IN CASE YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE TO PUT IT BACK AGAIN

I have to declare that these skin are not mine i got them from the internet and from this forum i dont remember the name of the creators but thank you very much for sharing
    Last edited by greendracko38; 05-27-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello,
    I think that your co-players should also have these skins installed

Quote Originally Posted by greendracko38 View Post
    here are some skins i got from the internet but the problem with all of the that they don t work online you can see the skins yourself but not other while you are on the multiplayer can someone tell me how to fix that thank you.

F-16C_FightingFalcon_P02 dessert camo

Su-37_Terminator_P01 tiget stirps

FA-18C_Hornet_P02 dessert camo i cant put this skin on my plane if some help me please

here are the instruction to put this skins in your planes

#1 go to your folder and click on tom Clancy's hawx
    #2 click on DATA
    #3 click on textures
    #4 and copy the file skin and paste it on Geoms and start your game check your plane to see if its works if it didnt in the last number of the skin files its says P01 or P02 just change JUST THE NUMBER (or rename the skin file) and try again the same steps DONT FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR DEFAULT SKIN IN CASE YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE TO PUT IT BACK AGAIN

I have to declare that these skin are not mine i got them from the internet and from this forum i dont remember the name of the creators but thank you very much for sharing
    Hi thanks for this post its useful.

I tried links they dont work maybe the link not there anymore because I did a search and found the "Custom Skins Megalist" thread many with dead links.

I want that IAF Cammo Skin for the F-16C also the RNLAF F-16 Demo Orange Lion Skin.

I have another problem I run Windows XP 32Bit I cant find the install folder and files you mentioned in fact I opened all HAWX Folders no mention of a Skin Data Folder, weird I dont know thats why never touch this stuff before just dont undertand it all.

Anyway thanks for help chat in Forum soon or online.

I"m ready for ya mate!

PS: Enjoy the Pics!

Regards,

Razza - Happy Flying

Hey Razza the skins are not links they are the file skins that goes in your game i can sed you the complet file with pics and skin to your email directly if you want and i have the same system in my computer tham means if i have you should have it too
    #1go to MYcomputer #2 click up on Folders #3 click local disk C IN YOURLEFT SIDE #4 click on program files #5 go down until you find ubisoft or THE FOLDER WHERE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR VIDEO GAMES when you get there it should be there YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLDER OF HAWX in your computer of you should be able to play or may be your folder is in your DOCUMENTS folder look there of you can go to start click there and click SEARCH and write HAWX OR UBISOFT like i said it has to be in your computer and i am thinking that may be when you go into the game online and when i play with i had told you that you have a very bad connection it could be that you game is installed in the wrong folder and you need to change it let me know if it works and it does one of this days you can give me your EMAIL when we play alone in chat of the game and one more thing THE camo for the F16 pic you posted here its not the one i have mine is different its like the Israel air force i think is really cook the one i have for my F 16 C and my F 15 E Israel air force and my Rafale C French air force all are the same well good luck finding the hawx folder or in your short cut of hawx click propeties may be its there too
    Last edited by greendracko38; 05-28-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Oh yes man i already told many of them where can they get the skins and how to put them in their planes I like to share a lot and believe me i invest a lot of time looking for them on Google thats the way i found all of them and save them in my computer the bad thing is that they dont work online when you are playing with others on the multiplayer you are the only one who can see them and the other players see the color of the default skin the ones that come in the game i i wish someone can help me to fix that but i think 2 of the skins work online the F 18 A black and grey camo and the Su 27 Brazilian Flag ooh well thanks for the advice anyway

Oh i forgot Razza the camo on the pic you posted here the f 16 i have for the MIRAGE 2000 and A 12