Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Hack? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Hack?

Hate to bring this up, but it was going to happen. A certain someone (I won't identify him on here) was quite shamefully hacking his way around Artifact Assault matches. Using what appeared to be the Animus Hack in conjunction with a gun, he would shoot someone as soon as they crossed the line, and then with this single kill it would activate his Animus Hack, and of course he could then kill everyone on the other side of the line. As much as I'd love for this to just be a one off glitch, it sadly wasn't as he did it multiple times on multiple matches. Anywhere I could report this? I have his username and would like to see this stopped before it spreads. It's a shame I didn't have fraps running at the time.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I don't know how it happened on your match but a couple times I had a glitch where I started with the animus hack because I accepted an invite after getting the animus hack in a previous game. Maybe your situation was different just be careful about claiming someone is cheating because this game has a lot of issues.

Are you sure he/she didn't get the animus hack by stunning?

Quote Originally Posted by wildaheart View Post
    Hate to bring this up, but it was going to happen. A certain someone (I won't identify him on here) was quite shamefully hacking his way around Artifact Assault matches. Using what appeared to be the Animus Hack in conjunction with a gun, he would shoot someone as soon as they crossed the line, and then with this single kill it would activate his Animus Hack, and of course he could then kill everyone on the other side of the line. As much as I'd love for this to just be a one off glitch, it sadly wasn't as he did it multiple times on multiple matches. Anywhere I could report this? I have his username and would like to see this stopped before it spreads. It's a shame I didn't have fraps running at the time.

Thanks.
    Are you playing on PC?
    If so, I know who you mean and I have noted his username as well.
    Yes guys it's true, he gets the animus hack right after his first kill/stun.

One time I observed him very carefully:
    Once he got the animus hack, when he had 1200 points and 6 kills... Are you getting the picture?
    Last edited by Alcatraz1337; 05-27-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz1337 View Post
    Are you playing on PC?
    If so, I know who you mean and I have noted his username as well.
    Yes guys it's true, he gets the animus hack right after his first kill/stun.

One time I observed him very carefully:
    Once he got the animus hack, when he had 1200 points and 6 kills... Are you getting the picture?
    6 x 100 point kill = 6 towards Regular Animus Hack of 9.
    3 x 200 point stun = 3 towards Regular Animus Hack of 9.

6 + 3 = 9. Animus Hack streak activates.

That'd be the only realistic way to get it with those points.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

Yeah, very unlikely, though.

I would like to temp-ban this player, so that he would stop doing this.
    If not, ban him forever.

It's really a pain in the *** to play against him because there is nothing you can do, except of hiding...

It was a definite hack,I spent a lot of my time following him round for the next couple of matches and it certainly wasn't a one off. It only took him one kill/stun to get his perk. as you can imagine it seriously mucked up the game. Yes I am on PC which makes it even more likely that it is a hack. I think I've played with you before Alcatraz .
    He did try to hide it a couple of times which was interesting. However the next kill would give it away.I even bumped him over the line a few times to get him killed, but he'd just taunt his head off.

Banned
    I know a couple people who hacked on PS3 for ACR it was so annoying.. And yea there was hard core evidence that the guy was hacking.

Point is Ubisofts own game was for the cash and nothing else no quick fixes were in the memo sadly..

What's wrong with hacking? I use smoke bomb all the time.

It definitely begs the question of how much more we are going to start seeing. When a hole is found people will often try to find a way to exploit it.
    Btw has anyone noticed the the glitch on the Mont Saint Michel map? the one where you can cling on to the side of the lift? Very handy in Corruption until someone comes along with a gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast