Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we get any info before launch | Forums

Will we get any info before launch

I'm in two minds of buying this on steam at the moment, but i'd like to see some PC gameplay footage/ more information first, do you think we will get some
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    There should be info for you before release, so please keep checking this forum for any updates. Thanks!

Can't wait for the info. Please hurry a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by garethbah92 View Post
    I'm in two minds of buying this on steam at the moment, but i'd like to see some PC gameplay footage/ more information first, do you think we will get some
    You want info................go read the console forums and see the list of problems the game has for them. Pretty large list!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    There should be info for you before release, so please keep checking this forum for any updates. Thanks!
    +1 for not using the word "soon" or does Mush have it trademarked?

Thumbs up

History has taught us, that if we do not get info BEFORE launch don;t buy it. OFPDR it was the same thing and that game was one one of the worst games in history, how codemasters were not shut down after that game i don't understand. With the release so close, I have cancelled my pre order for now. They are hiding it. Pc review will come out after release as all **** games do. Don't waste your time or money. Get max payne 3 instead.
    http://www.media73.co.uk - film & video production Leeds

Yap.
    Luck of info about the PC version is really sad.
    This is not how you promote a game that in my opinion
    looks great so far.
    This forum is almost dead, it's like Ubisoft don't want the game to succeed.
    Why not releasing a beta or demo ???

We'll get info at E3. Why do I say that? E3 is next week. I pretty much figured they'd only release info about PC at E3 like months ago. Why? One, they only released one announcement about PC details, that really weren't that revealing on what the PC version would offer. And, seeing how they cancelled their PC version, and then brought it back, I figured they really didn't care that much about PC gamers anway. I bet the info at E3 will be the only info as well, seeing as the PC version is supposed to be released the following week. So yeah, I bet they will basically only release info (IF they plan on releasing info) a week before the PC version is released. Oh, and seeing how the console version didn't live up to hype, I don't have big hopes that PC gamers will get what they won't. No doubt it will be a fun game, but I don't think it will be a Ghost Recon game.

ArmA3 Community Alpha will come in June or July, with release later this year or early next year. That's what I'm waiting for. Sadly, seems like the closest we can get to an actual tactical game is either the next Rainbow Six game, or a milsim. There are very few games left that are true PC games. The ArmA series is one of the few, so I'm just waiting for that hoping it will be good.
    Last edited by antoineflemming; 05-29-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by antoineflemming View Post
    Text
    Well, actually I thought about E3 too, agree with that, but saying that this won't live up to the series.. I don't know.. I haven't played the previous games, but this game seems awesome. I really look forward to it, and I guess on E3 they'll do a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement. I can't wait!

Best wishes,
    Sinful

Quote Originally Posted by SinGamingZone View Post
    Well, actually I thought about E3 too, agree with that, but saying that this won't live up to the series.. I don't know.. I haven't played the previous games, but this game seems awesome. I really look forward to it, and I guess on E3 they'll do a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement. I can't wait!

Best wishes,
    Sinful
    Well, I have played previous Ghost Recon games. I don't think the game has lived up to the hype. I don't think it lives up to the series because there are so many aspects of the previous GR games that have been dropped for this game. Not sure if it will do well because not only are there a whole lot of complaints, not about trivial stuff, but about things that have been present in previous games that are missing now. And the fact that there has been no official comment on those left-out features. Official activity by revs or mods has been nil since the game released. The only official statement has been about the box and some retailers saying that there is split-screen coop campaign when there isn't. Ubisoft basically said "Sorry we deceived you. your loss". No reparation for their mistake. Not even the thought of offering what they purported to offer. I think the game will be fun, yes, but I don't think it will make too many PC sales, and I don't think it will be that successful in the long run. It definitely won't have the longevity that graw2 has had or previous GR games had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast