Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCC: Spy vs Spy versus GRFS: Host match | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

SCC: Spy vs Spy versus GRFS: Host match

Oh.Man.

You all know how much I like SCC, (well some of you don't but trust me, it's a lot). I LOVE Conviction, but Spy vs Spy was....not used much.
    I can't say the words....I'm not saying them.......

On an unrelated topic, HOLYSHIZMEISTERPEGOMETER Future Soldier!!!!!! So nice get to check out the Maps at leisure....and max out my Player Character and fully trick out his gear.
    Such a BLAST!
    No custom settings yet but you can select the maps, and any of the gear you want to try. I was getting trashed by the rocket/grenades from Phantom's AUAV, for a minute. SO much sneaking going on, with my SCC weapon camo.
    This game is so good. They covered so many bases SO WELL.
    I fully approve of their augmented camo. Full on approval rating GO!

So far off the chain it ain't even funny! (I AM grinnning though. From ear to ear)

Who told me so?

v This guy works for Sam.

Then I futzed around in the maps for a bit all on my lonesome.

P.S. This post isn't an effort to get a love/hate debate going on. I'm just trying to share a bit of appreciation.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's so nice to see the little spies all grown up.

Can the UAV spot a cloaked scout?

*Scandalous Expression*

@Phantom-Queen

Can you post a video of you dropping frags on Sage? I'm sure his ego could use it

MWHAHAHAHAHA

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Vector huh?

@Shobhit
    Cloaking can be spotted by a good eye with the UAV, but there are so many places to hide on good size maps. It did become a game of me vs the UAV for a while though, needing to spot it and avoid it, then destroy it before she spotted me. THEN I could go kill her.
    Bit unfair really, I could hear her launch it from her TV so I got advance warning. I imagine I would have got a good thrashing othrwise. Teach her to want to play in the same room as me!

@Red
    Very similar looking huh? Vector is the name of the SMG though. I did like that you could consider it dude's name though, although I prefer the Secondary Weapon name, (which shows up when it's selected) Kard.

Hmm, I'm inching closer to the buy button... but just can't commit yet.
    I may re-evaluate the game tomorrow and see if I feel like getting it.

Regardless of how I feel about it though, it sure does look like a well built game that offers a lot of fun.

Isn´t the official weapons model name KRISS?

By the way Vector is a character in RE: Operation Raccoon City and is a stealth class character.

@Jazz
    just to be clear, I'm geeking over the ability to play 1v1 or variations of that, which I haven't fully explored yet. You might be able to be 2v1 or 3v1 or 2v2. But the 1v1 alone relly allowed me to take the time to apprceiate the maps and graphics and I tell you what, I'm not sure about size, most feel more like Mill than Pipeline but boy are they FULL of stuff. Feel so dense and real, not empty like a lot of maps tend to feel, like spaces with a couple of objects here and there. Deffo on the Insurgency level but IMO, even better.

I think a lot of complaints are due to the streamlining of things, and the removal of the deep customization options, along with the nostalgia issues, but there is a lot of expansion to things you can DO. I don't have time to explain it well. The campaign is seriously scripted like the story it is, I still really like it but it feels authentic to me, so there may not be a lot of gamey potential there for replay, I dunno. The other modes are great but I have to say that right now, the big draw for me is the MP, and afterr last night, the Private/Host match may be number 1.

@Red
    I don't know the real name of the gun but I think that pic you posted looks exactly like it. I'm very sure they named it Vector in the game though, haven't looked today but I remember the pistol I used was called Kard and that name was in the place of Vector when I selected secondary weapon.

@All
    Quick disclaimer. I don't want to influence your purchasing. I am super excited and having a lot of fun right now, even the wife is jazzed about it, and Gears, SCC and Rainbow are games she really liked...she LOVES this one.
    After decompression I might be more critical but right now I'm having fun after a bit of a dry spell. It definately is going to take me some time to discover the hidden pros and cons of this game.

I feel like GRFS is almost an SCC future mod/upgrade (there I said it...upgrade). Might mean SC6 is going deep stealth again.

The interesting part is that they named it in CoD:MW2 Vector aswell.Not sure all around this but eventualy all i know is that its official name is KRISS.

@Red
    I forget which CoDs I played but there were a few. I got through two campaigns but did not want to replay them and the MP was not my cup of tea, even after forcing myself to log maybe 50 hours.. It felt like an evolution of Delta Force (i think that was the name) from PC back before Rainbow. Too hectic and erratic feeling for me.
    To be fair, it probably just didn't sync with my vision and processing. Didn't work for me at all. Rainbow 6 is the only FP that has succeeded for me.

I don't remember the Vector in COD. I like it though, looks cool.

Did you play ORC yet? I got a bad feeling on that one and changed my mind. Reviews seemed to support that view. Then I tried Binary Domain and after a couple of missions in I was super bored. It was all done well but nothing new or inspiring at all unfortunately.
    So that's two of my picks for last year that I was wrong on.

GRFS is the shiz at this moment in time. (and I didn't pick it)
    Last edited by SolidSage; 05-26-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast