Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lag , unplayable, add server browser, display ping, locale region | Forums

the person with the strict or mod nat will have alot of problems..but that doesnt get away from the fact its a ubi problem....and not ours.
    Any help to fix this mess is appreciated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

NAT settings don't have anything to do with Regional Matchmaking.

WE need to get some real honest answers here. Let us know what is really happening. Are they going to fix this issue?
    Last edited by killer_surf; 05-26-2012 at 02:40 AM. Reason: took out some silly stuff

If they would just use dedicated servers a lot of the problems everyone is having would be fixed with one easy solution. Hope it doesnt turn into Uncharted MP where it took Naughty Dog about 6 months to make MP playable and by that time no one played it anymore.

Doesn't need dedicated. Just a region lock option. Even the p2p would work with the option to region lock.
    A host id and a ping display or a server browser would be a luxury

Host selection facts!

Ok, firstly I would like to thank 7 mates who were able to help make this testing possible:

Soy de india
    jontylikeskk
    dirtydavew33
    jam201984
    whitetiger2006
    X sn4keey3s X
    o0 maddog 0o

We hosted 4 private games with myself as host, 3 of the games picked the same host, who has a 200mb download and 3mb upload, the other game it picked a player with a 50mb download and 4mb upload.

Even though I have a much faster upload at 17mb it appears that it picks the host with the fastest download, would be nice if this could be confirmed by the devs, even if they dont know as it may be microsoft coding.

The good news is that it does not seem to be random or pick the worst host. If other members could do similar tests it may show a pattern.

I always thought that upload was key for xbox live i.e p2p as the host (server) needs to push out all the data, if thats the case why is the game choosing the fastest download?

Hope this help, but would be nice to get some more tests from other members.
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Thanks again ICEMAN069, I have passed this information to the developers.

Please add a region lock/local only search option to Quick Match.
    A quick fix that would help every player

Quote Originally Posted by Balairus View Post
    Please add a region lock/local only search option to Quick Match.
    A quick fix that would help every player
    yes, please.and adjust da possibility to make a 6 players party...
    Last edited by CMV74; 05-29-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Such a goog game is being so easily ruined by your match making .

Even when it works, and you find a local game with a suitible host, there is nothing stopping the rest of world being paired with your game
    which ends up with 3 players from around the globe in there making everyone lag against them.

If everyone had a local only option, then we would get a quick solid game happening... and elsewhere when it may not be prime time can find the fewer players that are actually on
    at that time of day, instead of being put in games scattered all of the globe.

Funny, every problem in this game is blaming on NAT! I'm always on NAT 2 and I never experience a major lag as this in every game! 50% of the matches I've been in was a lag fest! This is the most laggiest game I've ever played and that's a fact! If you can't handle a proper multiplayer then don't make one! After loads of delays, this game is still very unpolished!
    Last edited by Naughtix; 05-29-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast