WCS - WORST CASE SCENARIO

Hello Future Soldiers/Advanced Warfighters,

I'm Echelon. I'm an experienced gamer, but more importantly an experienced GRAW player. I put quite a bit of time in with both GRAW and GRAW 2 back in their hay day. I currently run Alchemy Gaming (www.alchemygaming.org) with some friends, but this is a seperate endeavor for me.

With my current community project (see above) focusing primarily on PC, I've found there is a void on my XBL friends list. An even larger void when it comes to friends play this new Ghost Recon title. So I've decided to go a casual route and try to find a few good people to play with each night. Perhaps competitively, or perhaps just for fun.

So, "Worst Case Scenario" - [WCS] - was born. Here a few of the requirements I'm looking for in tagmates:

• Maturity
  • Teamwork
  • Casual Dedication

So, if you're looking to help me start WCS with that vision in mind. I look forward to hearing from you. All you have to do is send me a friend request on XBL with a recorded/text message inquiring about the clan. We'll connect and start shooting faces. No mess, no hassle.

XBL GamerTag: ECHELON36

Thanks for your time,
Brian "Echelon" Chapman