Thread: Multiplayer Lobby System Needs Local / Regional Matchmaking. | Forums

Multiplayer Lobby System Needs Local / Regional Matchmaking.

Ubisoft please make a "Local Only" game search option in the multiplay lobby or allow users to host public matches and list these matches when searching for multiplayer games by ping value (much the same as the old GRAW system which was the best multiplayer lobby system by far, why reinvent the wheel ?).

Its a shame to let a great game get ruined by such a simple problem to fix.

I live in Australia and playing people outside of Australian and New Zealand just introduces lag that makes the gaming experience unenjoyable. If its not retified within the 7 day return policy from my place of purchase, most of my online friends and I will be returning this game and going back to BF3 with local servers.

People of the world please keep this thread alive and if you feel the same please lobby (pun intended) Ubisoft to fix this issue by replying to this thread with a 'Hell Yeah !'

Thanks and Ubisoft please fix today
    Last edited by O o o AJ o o O; 05-25-2012 at 03:05 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I live in the USA and I approve of this message... I don't wanna be playing with you laggy Aussies. I'm kidding but seriously it would be nice for everyone to at least get matched up with people in/on/around their side of the globe

Same here...Playing in South Korea..Yesterday was my first night playing multiplayer on the new Ghost Recon...and my first game lagged so bad that I had to quit mid-game...I know there is quite a fan base for Ghost Recon here...so please let me play with good ping, dammit.

the match making will try to find you a local game, if it can't it looks further afield.

remember to post in the feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    the match making will try to find you a local game, if it can't it looks further afield.

Mr Shade, the reason we are getting bad games is because the search system is looking further afield. It's not meant to do that unless the user has requested it to do so. Local search restricts large ping from being joined, thats the whole point of P2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post

I'd rather find no game than a laggy game. I live in America... Should I really be having an issue finding local games? Also, how come sometimes the game will get really laggy even though there is no host migration? I know it's not just me because I can hear everyone complaining about it.

Yes pls

The only thing I don't like in this game is the Multiplayer Lobby, it needs to be set up better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdeeman View Post
    The only thing I don't like in this game is the Multiplayer Lobby, it needs to be set up better.
    Yeah it needs a decent game search feature like regional or local game search.