Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A message to you from the Ghost Recon Online Producer, Theo Sanders | Forums

What specifically are you guys thinking of? Spectating, demo recording, ladders, streaming matches? Also, how would equipment be handled, would each team get to use the same stuff (that's something I always wondered about in competitive F2P games)?
    Personally i dont think that the spectating mode would be a good thing to have as it " if it was live " would have a bad feeling in the game cause people would use it to tell others, where people are or what there doing,i dont think you could stop people from getting on vent or team speak and telling others stuff like that, so i would say that would be a no go, .But GM's aut to be able to do it to see if anyone is hacking !

As for the demo recording that mite be good if you could only play it back after the match was over and be able to switch between toons to see what that others did in a game ! Now i like that!

Streaming matches would be the same as spectating mode ! so not !

Ladders maybe ...

Would love to see clan support too whoot...
    One way to live One way to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Smitty View Post
    i dont think you could stop people from getting on vent or team speak and telling others stuff like
    And what's stopping people on opposite teams in a match from doing this now?

Highley unlikley that there going to be on the other team then the team there on teamspeak with but your right it could happen if they so happened to get into a game and was on the other team .
    and he would have to be such a nubbasorsus to do it just so the other team could get the points and him not get anything but the pleasure of saying that the Teamspeak team won .guess you could call them the nubsause teamspeak clan! and be like ... cant wait to get on the other team so i can make them lose ...and i cant win but i know how to make a team lose real good.. im a pro at it...what a doushbag he would be!
    One way to live One way to die.

Hello. Really happy to test this excellent game and the tech support, they are really great. Wanting more of the adrenaline and hoping to play it again as soon as posible. Thank you!! Good work.

Key reguest

hi proudly to present fastest climbing clan Origin Zero Gaming the OZ clan that im in =) im asking for Beta key to test this game out we are also testing game called Warface

Quote Originally Posted by Co5 View Post
    hi proudly to present fastest climbing clan Origin Zero Gaming the OZ clan that im in =) im asking for Beta key to test this game out we are also testing game called Warface
    Anyone from USA/Canada can get a key here:
    http://www.facebook.com/GhostReconOn...07365282638424
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Hello to all players in the beta.

Cooflo from CyclonUnited -> CU team,
    One of the first team in French Zone.

Glad to help out with this beta,at least you guys from ubi are getting this done right,wish the GRFS team was as dedicated as you guys are.I'm here because you cant even connect to the GRFS online multiplay,maybe you guys could share with them,..LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234