Thanks to all for answers!
I have list the new questions:
1. Tagging enemies is to do the photos them, and can highlight important items (ammunition, vehicles, weapons)?
2. Why do we collect the memory card into the camera, whether you will need batteries for the camera (in videos is iconic energy)?
3. List of all weapons from game?
4. List of all vehicles from game?
5. Does nature (animals, trees) after destroying/killing will be respawn (similar to Far Cry2)?
6. Is Jason will eat food?
7. Is will repair of vehicles (similar to Far Cry2)?
8. Will I be able to hide our weapons (holster key)?
9. Does the "Insane Edition" will artbook, a key French, DLC will be downloadable from the internet or from additional DVD?
10. Whether people who buy mad "Insane Edition" will have free (premium) access to all DLC what (if any) arise after the release of the game?
11. Will there be damage to the treatment system as in Far Cry 2 (animation draw to the balls, syringes)?
12. Are us in the game we will kill civilians, friends?
13. Do to install and run the game you will need internet access (DRM, Steam or other)?
14. Will vehicles be required to refuel?
15. Is Jason will have a bar of oxygen when swimming under water, decreasing with time?
16. How many weapons at once, we can carry, and their type (1 main weapon - rifle, 2 extra weapon - submachine gun, 3 special weapon - flamethrower, 4 machete)?
17. As Jason enters the ladder, opens door and perform other activities we will see his body (arms, legs)?
18. Does the game meet some characters from previous series of Far Cry?
19. Do you still Far Cry 3 is the official sequel to Far Cry?
20. The environment in the game, the buildings will can destroyed?
I also have a question will there be hitman or bounty hunting missions?
Good lord, people, find out for yourselves! If Tim answered all of your questions you wouldn't have a single surprise left in the game. You're basically asking a developer to explain the entire game system months before release.. Just wait until E3.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!
Terrible thing when you both want to know and not to know... I don't feel good: that's all this isanity stuff...
"SINK YOUR TEETH IN... BEFORE IT DOES"